Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 7. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, your currency allows you to remain completely anonymous. When can I get tokens already?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
As far as I can see, the bounty is in under way. Could you provide a full list of forums that are participating in it?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I’m wondering if a legal entity can take part in the ICO. Which of your staff can comment on this?

Private and capital investors are welcome.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 I’m wondering if a legal entity can take part in the ICO. Which of your staff can comment on this?

Activity: 252
Look. I want to enter into smart contracts and put the tokens of your platform into them. Can the other party use another crypto currency, for example, ETH?

Activity: 266
Good afternoon. You declare that your crypto currency can greatly simplify the circulation of funds within different communities. Could you please provide at least a few examples? 

— As for me, I can, it’s easy. Look, you’re participants of a private forum, which is dedicated to various trends in trading. In order to get access to the most profitable methods, you need to purchase them, and tokens will perfectly suit for this purpose.
I’d like to share my option. Today many people are interested in conducting amateur cybersports tournaments, but the payment of prize money is a controversial and complex process because banks set strict requirements. If the prizes are paid in tokens, this problem will just disappear.
Haven’t you heard about the latest incidents? PayPal system is the first which denied many bloggers in payments, and for them donations of viewers are the only source of income. As for me, I think tokens would perfectly fit in this niche.
Thanks to everyone who answered, you let me change my point of view. For some reason I've only considered options that allow coexistence with the fiat  payment systems, but now I see that the RedPill tokens can completely replace them.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. You declare that your crypto currency can greatly simplify the circulation of funds within different communities. Could you please provide at least a few examples? 

— As for me, I can, it’s easy. Look, you’re participants of a private forum, which is dedicated to various trends in trading. In order to get access to the most profitable methods, you need to purchase them, and tokens will perfectly suit for this purpose.
I’d like to share my option. Today many people are interested in conducting amateur cybersports tournaments, but the payment of prize money is a controversial and complex process because banks set strict requirements. If the prizes are paid in tokens, this problem will just disappear.
Haven’t you heard about the latest incidents? PayPal system is the first which denied many bloggers in payments, and for them donations of viewers are the only source of income. As for me, I think tokens would perfectly fit in this niche.
Activity: 252

Activity: 308
There’s a counter on your site that counts the days till the second round of sales. And when was the first one?

The first round was o’ held, the developers simply called the pre-ICO period as a first round.
Activity: 294
There’s a counter on your site that counts the days till the second round of sales. And when was the first one?
Activity: 224

Activity: 266
Activity: 280
Hello. I like to visit all sorts of blockchain conferences, but I haven’t met your team on any of them. What is the reason?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. As far as I know, you have a physical office in the USA. Is it available to be visited for everyone?
Activity: 322
Hello. Do I have to create a new wallet to take part in the ICO?
No, but I still have to sign in on the platform. Don’t worry, you don’t need to specify your personal information.
Activity: 238
Hello. Do I have to create a new wallet to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 392
I believe that the referral system can significantly increase the number of buyers of tokens. Is it implemented on your platform, or are you confined to the standard marketing tools?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. I have very little ETN, so I’d like to clarify which minimum number of tokens can be purchased?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
really impressed with the white paper.do you have a minimum amount an investor can purchase.

500,000 coins is the limit per buyer
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
really impressed with the white paper.do you have a minimum amount an investor can purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: