Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 5. (Read 7845 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello. I’ve heard that your office is in the USA, and Canada is very close. Do you plan to make purchasing tokens for Canadian dollars possible?

Yes Canadians can participate!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How many tokens will there be available during the ICO?

Some time ago there were 100 million, now there’re 50, so it's better to check it and ask the representatives of the support service.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I saw the announcement about the apps for Android and iOS. So, don’t you plan to release your own app in Java? It will also cover those who use pretty old smartphones.
Activity: 322
How many tokens will there be available during the ICO?
Activity: 205
Hello. I’ve heard that your office is in the USA, and Canada is very close. Do you plan to make purchasing tokens for Canadian dollars possible?
Hi. Tokens of your platform can be used to encourage the activity of content makers. But I don’t understand one point - what ensures the growth of their value? 
It’s really simple. For the first time, those who receive tokens will have to go to the exchange and exchange them there until the token can’t be used as a means of payment. The more there’re creators - the greater is the demand for tokens?
And who will buy them on these exchanges? Demand will increase sharply when they’ll become a currency tool, but before that it’ll be very difficult to maintain a stable rate, it may even be needed to “burn” tokens artificially.

You miss the main block of this chain – these are people who make donations. Yes, some of them will buy tokens on the sale, but the rest will have to look for them somewhere on stock exchanges or exchangers. Therefore, stable demand which will significantly exceed the supply is provided.
Thank you very much. You’re right, I completely forgot about those who make donations. And don’t you happen to know, did the platform conduct negotiations with any musicians or bloggers? I wonder how many creators will there be involved until the start.

We are negotiating directly with the network of prominent content creators to promote the coin.
Hi. Tokens of your platform can be used to encourage the activity of content makers. But I don’t understand one point - what ensures the growth of their value? 
It’s really simple. For the first time, those who receive tokens will have to go to the exchange and exchange them there until the token can’t be used as a means of payment. The more there’re creators - the greater is the demand for tokens?
And who will buy them on these exchanges? Demand will increase sharply when they’ll become a currency tool, but before that it’ll be very difficult to maintain a stable rate, it may even be needed to “burn” tokens artificially.

We've halved the supply of tokens by roughly 100 million. We originally started with 200 million tokens, and then after feedback from the community (which includes Bitcointalk), we decided to burn roughly half of them to increase value and limit supply further.
Activity: 224

You miss the main block of this chain – these are people who make donations. Yes, some of them will buy tokens on the sale, but the rest will have to look for them somewhere on stock exchanges or exchangers. Therefore, stable demand which will significantly exceed the supply is provided.
Thank you very much. You’re right, I completely forgot about those who make donations. And don’t you happen to know, did the platform conduct negotiations with any musicians or bloggers? I wonder how many creators will there be involved until the start.

Limited supply, further fueled by supply and demand.
Look, now you’re conducting an active promo campaign in social networks. I would suggest you to buy advertising on Youtube, too. What do you think  about this?

We are purchasing ads on YouTube
Good afternoon. What data should I provide you with in order to buy tokens?

all the information needed to purchase tokens will be provided at https://www.redpillcoin.com/ico when the ico begins.

Activity: 406

Activity: 238
As far as I understand from the topic, users will be divided into two parts – those who were verified and those who didn’t undergo the check. Will there be any restrictions for the latter on the purchase and withdrawal of tokens?
Activity: 364
Look, now you’re conducting an active promo campaign in social networks. I would suggest you to buy advertising on Youtube, too. What do you think  about this?
Activity: 280

Developers have repeatedly stated that you only need a wish and an e-mail address in order to take part in the ICO.
Merit: 31
Activity: 336
Hi. I’m taking part in the bounty on social networks. Don’t I need to buy tokens on sale in order to get them, or do I still need to?
Pages:
Jump to: