Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 26. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
When we should expect the pre-sale of the REME-Coin?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What is the idea behind this repay.me global community?
repay.me does not only want to create a marketplace, but also a movement and a community. The aim of this movement is, among other things, to return advertising revenues back to those who make it possible through the use of their data — the end customers.
Users will be able to pay with full cashback functionality anywhere in the world, be it in an online shop or offline in a café.
The REME-Coin represents the ideas and philosophy of repay.me
What do you mean?
Those who have the exclusive opportunity to purchase REME-Coins within the framework of the REME-Coin sale will not only receive a token secured by real value with growing application possibilities, but each REME-Coin owner is also part of the community and movement of repay.me and becomes a brand ambassador.
Yea, it sounds impressing and extremely promising!
copper member
Activity: 50
repay.me does not only want to create a marketplace, but also a movement and a community. The aim of this movement is, among other things, to return advertising revenues back to those who make it possible through the use of their data — the end customers.
Users will be able to pay with full cashback functionality anywhere in the world, be it in an online shop or offline in a café.
What do you mean?
Those who have the exclusive opportunity to purchase REME-Coins within the framework of the REME-Coin sale will not only receive a token secured by real value with growing application possibilities, but each REME-Coin owner is also part of the community and movement of repay.me and becomes a brand ambassador.
What do you mean?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
Activity: 224
What do you know about the pre-launch phase with bonus and exclusive invite system?
I have heard that a six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018.
You should remember that for pre-launch registrations, users receive up to 20 percent extra cashback bonuses on all their purchases for a full year. So the earlier you sign up, then the higher the bonus received.
Within the framework of pre-sales, each investor receives a personal invitation link and is thus automatically registered for the bonus.
How does this invitation link work?
With the personal invitation link, users can start inviting shops and friends to repay.me from the pre-launch phase onwards. People who make use of this function will be able to increase their cashback on all repay.me purchases right from the start.
One should take into account that  In the pre-launch phase, you can only register on repay.me by the invitation of a repay.me user. Without an invitation, you can only register with repay.me after the official launch day.
copper member
What do you know about the pre-launch phase with bonus and exclusive invite system?
I have heard that a six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018.
You should remember that for pre-launch registrations, users receive up to 20 percent extra cashback bonuses on all their purchases for a full year. So the earlier you sign up, then the higher the bonus received.
Within the framework of pre-sales, each investor receives a personal invitation link and is thus automatically registered for the bonus.
With the personal invitation link, users can start inviting shops and friends to repay.me from the pre-launch phase onwards. People who make use of this function will be able to increase their cashback on all repay.me purchases right from the start.
Activity: 168
copper member
copper member
“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. But the platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day.
Activity: 168
copper member
And what about active users?
More active repay.me users can receive significantly more cashback on their purchases. repay.me users will quickly realize how well the repay.me cashback system works. This extraordinary cashback experience will trigger enthusiastic recommendations.
But what does the author of such a recommendation receives as a reward?
As a marketplace, repay.me is so broadly positioned, that you can recommend it to anyone. Every friend who becomes an active repay.me user will increase and accelerate the cashback of the one who recommended repay.me. This motivation of higher cashback encourages the already existing willingness of repay.me users to talk about their unique cashback experience on repay.me.
repay.me provides its users with videos and a personal invitation link. For example, they can tell their friends about the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases on social networks.
Regardless of whether users invite their favorite shop to repay.me or write a helpful product review, all activities are rewarded with additional cashback at repay.me.
Activity: 196
And what about active users?
More active repay.me users can receive significantly more cashback on their purchases. repay.me users will quickly realize how well the repay.me cashback system works. This extraordinary cashback experience will trigger enthusiastic recommendations.
But what does the author of such a recommendation receives as a reward?
As a marketplace, repay.me is so broadly positioned, that you can recommend it to anyone. Every friend who becomes an active repay.me user will increase and accelerate the cashback of the one who recommended repay.me. This motivation of higher cashback encourages the already existing willingness of repay.me users to talk about their unique cashback experience on repay.me.
repay.me provides its users with videos and a personal invitation link. For example, they can tell their friends about the possibility of up to 100 percent cashback on all purchases on social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: