Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 30. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There are too many weak points of existing coupon and cashback systems. As usual, it is complex and time-consuming, cashback is low and included in higher product prices.
One more important problem is inadequate remuneration for customer data. It is well known that bonus cards serve to maintain customer loyalty, however they also simultaneously create "transparent" customers with profound insights into their consumer behaviour. Companies benefit from customer data by using it for their own profitable marketing activities or by selling it to other companies. However, the customer hardly profits from this.
Advertising agencies are also in a sticky situation now. The  impact of classical advertising is decreasing. Many consumers tend to trust the ratings of other customers and recommendations from their own circle of friends. Companies have been aware of this trend for a while, however, they lack the ability to motivate customers to engage as a multiplier or brand ambassador, and to then win new customers with recommendations(e. g. from friends or also in social networks).
Activity: 204
In case you haven’t heard, last Friday Facebook announced the suspension of its political data analytics company Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica violated the Terms of Service by sharing personal information collected on up to 50 Million Facebook-users, without their consent. How did they get their hands on all of this data? A psychology professor at the University of Cambridge created an app called “thisisyourdigitallife”, which lawfully gathered data from all of its users as well as information on their friends. It took a turn to the illegal side of things when this information was then shared with Cambridge Analytica.
Activity: 204
There are too many weak points of existing coupon and cashback systems. As usual, it is complex and time-consuming, cashback is low and included in higher product prices.
One more important problem is inadequate remuneration for customer data. It is well known that bonus cards serve to maintain customer loyalty, however they also simultaneously create "transparent" customers with profound insights into their consumer behaviour. Companies benefit from customer data by using it for their own profitable marketing activities or by selling it to other companies. However, the customer hardly profits from this.
Activity: 248
Wow! This project is so ambitious. As I have understood, repay.me offers a whole spectrum of advertising formats besides retail media and retail advertising.
You are totally right. They provide classical display advertising on its platform, sponsored products in the field of product search and videos, as well as social advertising with recommendation ads in social networks.
And it works in favor of advertisers. Based on product recommendations by repay.me users, advertisers can use social recommendation ads to place advertisements in social networks.
And it is one more benefit, because these ads are more credible than traditional advertisements and have a greater influence on forming opinions and buying decisions.
At the same time, repay.me pursues a strongly user-oriented approach in its marketing model. The sales generated with the marketing of retail media are in part distributed to those who, by using the platform and providing their data, make it possible for companies to achieve success in the retail media business: repay.me customers.
I am convinced that nowadays repay.me is most interested in the benefit of its customers platform. With this profit-sharing system, repay.me enables its users to participate in the creation of data value with a fair share and thus makes a significant contribution to customer loyalty.
Wow! This project is so ambitious. As I have understood, repay.me offers a whole spectrum of advertising formats besides retail media and retail advertising.
You are totally right. They provide classical display advertising on its platform, sponsored products in the field of product search and videos, as well as social advertising with recommendation ads in social networks.
And it works in favor of advertisers. Based on product recommendations by repay.me users, advertisers can use social recommendation ads to place advertisements in social networks.
And it is one more benefit, because these ads are more credible than traditional advertisements and have a greater influence on forming opinions and buying decisions.
At the same time, repay.me pursues a strongly user-oriented approach in its marketing model. The sales generated with the marketing of retail media are in part distributed to those who, by using the platform and providing their data, make it possible for companies to achieve success in the retail media business: repay.me customers.
CHRISTOF SCHWAB - Video Production and Graphic Design
https://i.imgur.com/oflzfki.png
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
What factors do you mean?
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
WoW that was nice, Amazon is one of the largest online market in the whole world and if repay.me is one of the partnership of Amazon, this project is legit and the platform itself too. I keep an eye on this I know they will make an amazing contribution to economy also in daily life and helps other people too.
Activity: 252
What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Thank you for answering my questions, it was very informative!
You're welcome)
Activity: 210
What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Thank you for answering my questions, it was very informative!
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
Your answer does not reply to all the doubts in previous posts. People had to face all fraudulent schemes that were guaranteed the credibility in their technical whitepapers. Furthermore, as it is the first marketplace in the world using its own cryptocurrency, this make more doubts for invstors about if this will correctly function. At this moment, as i understood, community is just trusting the team but nobody knows what should happen after the crowdsale.
A working prototype can convaince investors so is there a plan to lunch a test product?
MARKETPLACE PRE-LAUNCH AND REME-COIN ISSUE
2nd QUARTER OF 2018
repay.me is planning to pre-launch the marketplace in the second quarter of 2018, opening it up for exclusive user pre-registration (with invite only) and the listing of products.In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on (will be announced soon).

MVP-LAUNCH
3rd QUARTER OF 2018
The repay.me marketplace MVP is planned for 3rd quarter of 2018. The self-booking platform via Adform will be made accessible to advertisers.

FIRST APPLICATIONS OF REME-COIN
2ND HALF YEAR 2018
Part of the cashback is paid out in REME-Coins, and products can be purchased on repay.me marketplace with REME-Coins. It is also possible to book advertisements with the REME-Coin. In addition, the legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various renowned stock exchanges will be created, as far as possible. There will be a connection to a marketplace hub and the possibility of automated product adjustment via an API.

APP, CRYPTO-WALLET & NEW APPLICATONS
1ST HALF OF 2019
repay.me will release its own mobile app with a connection to the Ethereum Blockchain, which functions as a crypto-wallet. Once the legal requirements have been created, this app can be used, for example, in offline shops for purchasing. In addition, further acceptance points for the REME-Coin will be created, supported by the creation of the possibility to pay with REME-Coins via credit card: Cashback is paid for further user activities such as writing reviews and recommendation ads.

EXPANSION & INTERNATIONALIZATION
2ND HALF OF 2019 AND BEYOND
repay.me will be driving the internationalization process forward and will open up additional markets. The focus will be put on targeted offline expansion and the acquisition of additional acceptance points for the REME-Coin. In the wake of this, REME-Coin shall be made available as a payment solution for other marketplaces (including payment splitting). Accordingly, the legal requirements for this are created. The repay.me self-booking platform for advertisers, with REME-Coins as payment method, will be released for other shops and marketplaces.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
Your answer does not reply to all the doubts in previous posts. People had to face all fraudulent schemes that were guaranteed the credibility in their technical whitepapers. Furthermore, as it is the first marketplace in the world using its own cryptocurrency, this make more doubts for invstors about if this will correctly function. At this moment, as i understood, community is just trusting the team but nobody knows what should happen after the crowdsale.
A working prototype can convaince investors so is there a plan to lunch a test product?
Pages:
Jump to: