Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 21. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How will be distributed funds collected during the pre-sale?
Activity: 238
Have you already heard, that after purchasing a REME-Coin, each buyer receives an individual invitation link and thus the opportunity to receive an extra bonus by inviting friends!
The highlight is that both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an attractive extra bonus of 10 percent.
And 10% friendship bonus refers to the number of REME-Coins purchased by the invited person.
The friendship bonus is available up to the 2nd level, so that even a «passive» bonus is possible.
What levels do you mean?
It will be easier to explain with the help of examples. 1st level or direct friendship bonus :
Anna has already invested and invites Birgit via her friendship link. Birgit is also enthusiastic about repay.me and buys 100 REME-Coins. Anna and Birgit now both receive the friendship bonus of 10 percent each (= 10 REME-Coins) extra.

2nd Level or additional «passive» friendship bonus :
Birgit, in turn, invites Chris with her friendship link. Chris does not hesitate long and buys 200 REME-Coins. Now Birgit and Chris get their friendship bonuses of 10 percent (= 20 REME-Coins) and Anna also receive another 10 percent (= 20 REME-Coins).

Oh, now all became clear. Anyone who participates in the pre-sale and invites friends will still benefit from it after the pre-sale.
Exactly! The friendship link remains and can be used for the recommendation of the repay.me marketplace. The team built up in the pre-sale remains intact and ensures a higher cashback for team activities (e.g. purchases) right from the start.
Activity: 266
Have you already heard, that after purchasing a REME-Coin, each buyer receives an individual invitation link and thus the opportunity to receive an extra bonus by inviting friends!
The highlight is that both the sender of the invitation link and the recipient, i.e. the new investor, receive an attractive extra bonus of 10 percent.
And 10% friendship bonus refers to the number of REME-Coins purchased by the invited person.
The friendship bonus is available up to the 2nd level, so that even a «passive» bonus is possible.
What levels do you mean?
It will be easier to explain with the help of examples. 1st level or direct friendship bonus :
Anna has already invested and invites Birgit via her friendship link. Birgit is also enthusiastic about repay.me and buys 100 REME-Coins. Anna and Birgit now both receive the friendship bonus of 10 percent each (= 10 REME-Coins) extra.

Birgit, in turn, invites Chris with her friendship link. Chris does not hesitate long and buys 200 REME-Coins. Now Birgit and Chris get their friendship bonuses of 10 percent (= 20 REME-Coins) and Anna also receive another 10 percent (= 20 REME-Coins).

Oh, now all became clear. Anyone who participates in the pre-sale and invites friends will still benefit from it after the pre-sale.
What levels do you mean?

What levels do you mean?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
It is interesting that the company has set itself the goal of distributing REME-Coins as part of
the pre-sale process, which are already worth more than its price at the time of distribution.

When determining the issue price of the REME-Coin, the company aligned itself with the market prices of advertisements with an average of 0.50 CHF (Swiss Francs), depending on the advertising medium and advertising space.
Based on these market prices, the company has set the price of a REME-Coin conservatively at 0.40 CHF.
I think it's worth it, because with a REME-Coin you can book 10 advertisements including target group selection.
Also, partners, employees and consultants have the opportunity to reserve REME-Coins in advance with a partner bonus of 50 percent.
But this bonus can not be combined with the time bonus or the bonus for major investors.
- What are you talking about?

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering.
And, as far as I know, during pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus.
It is interesting that the company has set itself the goal of distributing REME-Coins as part of
the pre-sale process, which are already worth more than its price at the time of distribution.

When determining the issue price of the REME-Coin, the company aligned itself with the market prices of advertisements with an average of 0.50 CHF (Swiss Francs), depending on the advertising medium and advertising space.
Based on these market prices, the company has set the price of a REME-Coin conservatively at 0.40 CHF.
I think it's worth it, because with a REME-Coin you can book 10 advertisements including target group selection.
Also, partners, employees and consultants have the opportunity to reserve REME-Coins in advance with a partner bonus of 50 percent.
But this bonus can not be combined with the time bonus or the bonus for major investors.

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering.

Does somebody know what is KYC and AML check?
(Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money-Laundering).
I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
The KYC procedure is carried out parallel to the pre-sale and will terminate before the REME-Coins will be issued.
In a whitepaper of the repay.me i have read, that American and Chinese citizens are excluded from participating in the ICO due to legal requirements.
- Yes, it is true.
Does somebody know what is KYC and AML check?
(Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money-Laundering).
I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
The KYC procedure is carried out parallel to the pre-sale and will terminate before the REME-Coins will be issued.
In a whitepaper of the repay.me i have read, that American and Chinese citizens are excluded from participating in the ICO due to legal requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: