Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 22. (Read 4298 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Does somebody know what is KYC and AML check?
(Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money-Laundering).
I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
The KYC procedure is carried out parallel to the pre-sale and will terminate before the REME-Coins will be issued.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Activity: 658
This project is very different. It's a huge benefit to everyone not only the company but also the users. We have to be thankful for this kind of project. You will definitely impress 100% in her uniqueness.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Looks promising project here, even the thread is lively and admin also, what are the advantage and disadvantage of this project?
Also who are the competitor of this project for now?
And what do you mean by Cashback OFFLINE?
The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Thanks for enlighten me about the repay.me vision and mission about their project. Hopefully it will be done so that we and other people can benefits about this wonderful project and make people saving more money about this.

And do you think they can surpass Amazon about this kind of services in repay.me?
Activity: 224
In what way can I buy REME-Coins?
The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
Remind me, please, the date.
REME-Coins reserved in the pre-sale will be issued on 01/06/2018.
Is there any legal basis?
The legal prerequisites are currently being examined and, as much as possible, created.
- I know that  for security and legal reasons, the company has chosen a Swiss payment provider.
And all the deposits will be automatically converted to Ethereum by coinpayments.net.
What can you say about the transparency of this project?
To ensure that all transactions are transparent and traceable, the company decided to make the Bitcoin and Ethereum address public on the first day of pre-sale.
If I am not mistaking, an information about all the important dates will be announced in different social networks?
Yes, you should check the information in telegram, Facebook and Twitter!
Activity: 87
The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
The legal prerequisites are currently being examined and, as much as possible, created.
- I know that  for security and legal reasons, the company has chosen a Swiss payment provider.
And all the deposits will be automatically converted to Ethereum by coinpayments.net.
To ensure that all transactions are transparent and traceable, the company decided to make the Bitcoin and Ethereum address public on the first day of pre-sale.
If I am not mistaking, an information about all the important dates will be announced in different social networks?
copper member
Activity: 50
copper member
In our society today, Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO and co., are omnipresent themes. Information and stories about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin’s price fluctuations and huge assets for investors flood our news channels, news websites, blogs and personal feeds.
copper member
What are the general characteristics of the REME-Coin?
The REME-Coin is a utility token and smart contract based on the Ethereum blockchain. REME-Coins are not stocks, securities or equivalent assets; and therefore, do not give any rights to ownership or disposal over the company, the marketplace or its assets. The ownership of REME-Coins alone does not entitle anyone to influence the company's decision making, the marketplace or its activities.
One should remember that the number of tokens is limited to 375,000,000. The total number of REME-Coins ever available is determined by the number of REME-Coins sold in the pre-sale period plus 17.5 percent for repay.me.
For what purposes will be used these additional 17.5%?
Additional coins are reserved for future strategic partnerships, the repay.me team and to create incentives for first retailers and advertisers.
An issue of REME-Coins will be performed only once, am I right?
Totally. There will be no further generation of REME-Coins after the ICO.
But what will happen with the extra coins?
After the ICO is performed, all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: