Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 8. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Be patient will make us profit, now team start serious to pump REQ to price of $ 1 in this month and hope REQ will enter top 25 the best coins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Today any news?

im afraid the coin is kinda dead . after the initial hype there were basically no news..lost like 30% of its value in the last 1-2 weeks and no end in sight
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
This project is most undervalued project out there. I cant wait they release live their project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
I really like this project, I invested in $.29 last month and I accumulated more yesterday...This project has potential and real time use case. People who missed the boat already can jump in now @1 dollar price range, I don't think it will go down to cents again.

It pretty much the venmo for crypto. i also love the idea behind it.
Activity: 3
I really like this project, I invested in $.29 last month and I accumulated more yesterday...This project has potential and real time use case. People who missed the boat already can jump in now @1 dollar price range, I don't think it will go down to cents again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Request Network project update (January 5th, 2018)-Release of the JS library, on the road to Request Great Wall

First of all, best wishes for 2018! This year, we hope to see the number of users evolve nicely, and are excited about our next milestones.

Over the last 2 weeks, the growth of our community was impressive. We see it as our responsibility to make sure everyone understands Request the same way. That’s why we want to encourage our earliest supporters and those who are very knowledgeable about Request to play an educative role and help others understand the details of our project. We’d also be very appreciative of thoughtful Reddit posts that help educating others about Request.

To recall: The Request protocol aims to formalize financial flows on the blockchain by setting the standard for payments, invoicing, accounting, and auditing in cryptocurrencies, so that crypto-enthusiasts can invoice, get paid, and get their salary in crypto.

https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-5th-2018-release-of-the-js-library-on-the-road-to-b805be6b58a4
Activity: 26
Even REQ is based on ETH like some another tokens. REQ price increased alot. Will it down again ?
Activity: 39
dislike buying when price already pumped, but I love the idea and jumped in
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
what is the good news of  request ,  the price pumped so much  these 2 days,   is there any  big improvement  recently ?
Activity: 54
Lots more upside left. Volume just recently started to come in big time. See you as 1.5$!
Activity: 74
still a good time to invest? I want to buy some REQ
Activity: 54
Taking off to $1.5 within a week.
Perfect cup n handle.
We'll see if people take profits at those levels or not.
I'm waiting for $5 at least.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
New update: A lot of people asked us for this, so here we come.

OmiseGo vs Request Network: A detailed analysis
https://blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f6675b

We aim to build Request with the community, so feel free to share your thoughts with us!

The web page does not exist.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
is there a wallet for req?

MEW or any other ERC20 Token wallet  Smiley
Activity: 47
is there a wallet for req?
Activity: 3
Guys seriously... if you can't see the scope of what Request Network is trying to accomplish Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Buy now, throw on your ledger, forget about it, and be rich in 2 years.
Activity: 35
While it's nice to exclude a third party and handle payment requests on block chain, I' ve got some headaches with this approach:
- scalability of Eth network
- transparency is fine, but for payments? Does it mean that every payment is visible on block chain?
Pages:
Jump to: