Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 11. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

Just came across Request and looking to buy in. Is this a good spot to buy or wait a bit more?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I bought a request of 8% of the position, almost two months before returning to the capital, now has a 30% profit, much lower than the other coins, looking forward to fly

Pretty sure that if you buy even now - you are still 40-50% under ICO value. So anyone who buys now will "fly"

Buy into REQ now because they will have the same trajectory as IOTA once they announce a major partnership with a real world company.

Same thing that happened with IOTA.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I bought a request of 8% of the position, almost two months before returning to the capital, now has a 30% profit, much lower than the other coins, looking forward to fly
Activity: 532
Request Network project update (November 24th, 2017)— Tech ecosystem, Request core, Kyber Network partnership.The Request Network team is committed to create a financial platform with the potential to become the standard for invoices, accounting, auditing, and payments in cryptocurrencies and fiat assets.

https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Is the partnership with kyber network real/official? If yest thil is Bilion dollar project in marketcap! keep it up
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Note that it's currently selling only a little bit higher than pre-ico price. This is the reason many people are buying it right now!
Devs are also doing a great job. I can honestly see this as the more successful version of Google Checkout and Stripe. Who knows it might even replace Paypal in the next couple of years.
agree ,as long as the dev team is responsible and  trying to do  well in the future ,  it will  be the hot  project in markets.
Activity: 17
Note that it's currently selling only a little bit higher than pre-ico price. This is the reason many people are buying it right now!
Devs are also doing a great job. I can honestly see this as the more successful version of Google Checkout and Stripe. Who knows it might even replace Paypal in the next couple of years.
Activity: 54
Req has me as excited as I was about iota 2 months ago and that's saying something.
The price will skyrocket in 2018 and by 2020 we will be orbiting Mars.
Sub ico price is a bargain not to be missed.
The project unlike many other startups has massive potential and what's most important is they have the right names and experienced team behind them.
Get in, hold and be very merry indeed a year from now.

Activity: 30
Request networtk is one of my gems. I was lucky to buy for cheap below ico from some stupid investors! Can wait 2018 with this project. Keep it up
yes , I bought at ICO , now price  is under ICO price,  so many  dumpers,   dev team need to do real  thing in the future,  gain more reputation.

what was the presale price ?

1 REQ = 0.0672 USD (0.00020 ETH)
Activity: 71
Request networtk is one of my gems. I was lucky to buy for cheap below ico from some stupid investors! Can wait 2018 with this project. Keep it up
yes , I bought at ICO , now price  is under ICO price,  so many  dumpers,   dev team need to do real  thing in the future,  gain more reputation.

what was the presale price ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 71
Is Request considered a security?

nope, not at all

what does security means ??
Activity: 100
Activity: 504
Request Network project update (November 24th, 2017)— Tech ecosystem, Request core, Kyber Network partnership

The Request Network team is committed to create a financial platform with the potential to become the standard for invoices, accounting, auditing, and payments in cryptocurrencies and fiat assets. You can learn more on our website and on our blog.
Over the last two weeks, we have focused on

- The refinement of our technical mind map.
- Designing the Core features of a request for the release of Request Colossus.
- Building relations with potential partners and their ecosystems.

https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
REQ Nearly Ready for Launching their Test Network

Request Network price will surely double then! Very low market cap and way undervalued.
Activity: 350
REQ Nearly Ready for Launching their Test Network
Activity: 23
do you think it's the right time to buy?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
When will ICO go above the price. Or what is the reason for this fall. The REQ drop is unreasonable when the whole market comes out.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
Disgusting team with no experience knocked the price down req to the bottom. I sold my coins at a profit of 5% and have no regrets.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Is Request considered a security?

nope, not at all
Pages:
Jump to: