Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 9. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Okey launches REQ today
https://twitter.com/RequestNetwork/status/945348802810130432

We are launching Populous(PPT), OpenANX(OAX), Request Token(REQ), Enigma(ENG), ICONOMI(ICN)! Please take note of the following go-live schedules:

1. PPT, OAX, REQ, ENG, ICN deposit - 16:00 Dec 25, 2017 (Hong Kong Time)

2. PPT, OAX, REQ, ENG, ICN spot trading - 16:00 Dec 26, 2017 (Hong Kong Time)

3. PPT, OAX, REQ, ENG, ICN withdrawal - Dec 27, 2017 (Hong Kong Time)

As the transaction of digital assets involve extensive risks, you are reminded to assess your risk tolerance before participating in these trades.

As always, OKEx will do all it takes to provide you with the best products and services.

OKEx

December 25, 2017
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
Hi Guys,
Is there a discord group? It is a good way to help build a community. NEO recently moved to discord and it is a good forum to communicate with?

Sorry to ask, but what is the plan for Q1 2018?

Tinge

No, be we have telegram, slack and few others(listed on official website)
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,
Is there a discord group? It is a good way to help build a community. NEO recently moved to discord and it is a good forum to communicate with?

Sorry to ask, but what is the plan for Q1 2018?

Tinge
Activity: 314
good nice project. good luck ..
Activity: 294
Hey dev. i like this coin, any new program bounty and program airdrop
Activity: 294
Request Network [REQ] list on yobit exchange

https://yobit.net/en/trade/REQ/BTC

Congratulation !
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
This projects gets more and more attention I just cant wait when other exchanges list it when there is more development results

I agree with you completely. It will be good if the coin add BITTREX and BITFINEX better price in this case may exceed $5
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
How do you partner with Civic? What will they do you for your system?
Activity: 77
Damn, i didn't withdraw them from binance cause they were asking 30 REQ as a FEE 1 month ago... and then i sold some at 1060 sats last week! What an idiot Sad
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
This is awsome project. I am really upset not buying more when it was cheaper.. Anyway still early to enter HUGE potential. Todays demo is awsome
Activity: 30
Put some in cold storage over a month ago... Great long term possibilities.
Activity: 111
Anything big happening with REQ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
i will follow the project in coming time and I hope you guys can promote this project. and i want to know that there are your channel on twitter or fb???
Activity: 37
req doesn't sell any dream. they just put a realistic business model that will work in the futur. And they have smart ideas you cant find in the blockchains sphere or the traditional market.
Smart + pro + realistic = win

I agree, i'm in for the long run!
Activity: 112
I like this coin very much, I also participated in a lot of ICO, I like the concept of the project, the prospect is very good. Hope that the team's marketing ability can be strengthened
Activity: 20
req doesn't sell any dream. they just put a realistic business model that will work in the futur. And they have smart ideas you cant find in the blockchains sphere or the traditional market.
Smart + pro + realistic = win

Activity: 18
why this coin is better than raiblocks or iota that have 0 fee and can be used as a payment

I dont see the benefit on request network
Activity: 45
Is it good time to buy request? When will be mainnet launch?
Activity: 101
Edit: wrong topic  Embarrassed

I bought 500 Request Network coins on binance and want to put them in my personal wallet, but then binance tells me I have to buy a fee of 30RN??? That's quite a lot for such a simple transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: