Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Request Network - A decentralized network for payment requests - page 12. (Read 55178 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Request Network project update (November 24th, 2017)— Tech ecosystem, Request core, Kyber Network partnership
https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
The Request Network team is committed to create a financial platform with the potential to become the standard for invoices, accounting, auditing, and payments in cryptocurrencies and fiat assets. You can learn more on our website and on our blog.
Over the last two weeks, we have focused on

- The refinement of our technical mind map.
- Designing the Core features of a request for the release of Request Colossus.
- Building relations with potential partners and their ecosystems.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What time does the update today usually get released? Will the price just follow a pattern of pump n dump every 2 weeks?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
I do not know is this REQ for REKT or REQ for Real Economy Quality? (I made up this shit). We HODL devs and project leaders, so just for you to know we are supporting you. Show us some love with the price it is below ICO... it hurts
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Why the price of REQ in shit? Because it's shit? Or is it HODL? Although this is also shit.
Activity: 70
is it worth getting a small bag of this?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of Request Network on BitScreener:https://bitscreener.com/coins/request-network/chart_gallery
Activity: 81
The price is still on ICO. It was previosly even below ICO. I hope REQ will be listed on real exchanges with more volume and will gain its real value. So much potential here

Binance is a great exchange
Activity: 7
Maybe you guys can answer this question quickly. Will Request use any staking functionality? After all this is the only fundamental mechanism to grow the token demand.

Staking will be added to Request in the future if it's needed for scalability. The main mechanism for bringing value is the burning of REQ tokens used for fees.
Activity: 22
Maybe you guys can answer this question quickly. Will Request use any staking functionality? After all this is the only fundamental mechanism to grow the token demand.
Activity: 50
Raiden network has just been released and Request network will need Raiden. These 2 netwroks will shoot to the moon Smiley
Activity: 44
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 7
Request will have a massive pump in the coming days. Easily 3-4x from here. Strong team with great advisors. They are most likely to succeed.

How much time is left to wait? There's no reason to hold a huge bunch of tokens. Tokens are only needed for fees, but there won't be any extensions/applications on relevant levels in the first year. Just have a look at the roadmap.

Hey, the APIs are going to be released in the Q4 2017 Colossus release, after the main-net release in Q1 2018 there will be applications available for you to send Requests and a good chance of extensions / plugins built using the APIs too.
Activity: 306
Request network is serious project, ING angel invested this project, the price of REQ is decent, back to ICO price. I think it is good time to load more REQ, waiting for future release.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
did Request Network project hit exchange now? where can i buy it . i want to invest .

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets
i can see REQ on Binance, and the price pump alot recently, maybe its higher than the ico price, if you buy some days ago, you will gain a lot

Bro, you are wrong. ICO price: 0.0002ETH. No one gain profit yet

Request will have a massive pump in the coming days. Easily 3-4x from here. Strong team with great advisors. They are most likely to succeed.
Good project just need more time.

You are delirious, the price is below ICO
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain

How much time is left to wait? There's no reason to hold a huge bunch of tokens. Tokens are only needed for fees, but there won't be any extensions/applications on relevant levels in the first year. Just have a look at the roadmap.
I think we should wait until the end of this year. There is not much time left. The team must display the results. After completion of correction bitcoin, I expect from REQ a good growth
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
did Request Network project hit exchange now? where can i buy it . i want to invest .

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/#markets
i can see REQ on Binance, and the price pump alot recently, maybe its higher than the ico price, if you buy some days ago, you will gain a lot

Bro, you are wrong. ICO price: 0.0002ETH. No one gain profit yet

You are delirious, the price is below ICO

Invest with your own research. Request has been under my radar for a while now. I have been accumulating. I think now is a good time to get in. Price bell ICO does not mean the project is weak.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
This coin doesnt need pump, just proper development and everything will be ok. One of the strongest projects out there with real life usage
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: