Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 37. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey. If something happens to me, will my relatives be able to access my account and view the history of purchases?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be put on pre-sale?
22,5 million, if I haven’t mixed up anything.   
Activity: 406
Why do you think that the online stores don’t need demographic info about its users? It seems to me that this will allow to improve the selection of the goods in the process of search for them.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Can I remain anonymous?  For example, provide the data to safein, but not to every store?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
In your opinion, can implementation of your solution increase the level of trust to online stores and the way in which they manage the user data?

Our solution will reduce one of the major entry barriers many merchants have: verifying and handling KYC information. Because we will be handling this step, the merchant will be free to expand in their given sector, with their trust rating only being affected by their service, rather than their KYC protocols.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Hey. What’s the soft cap of this platform?

6 000 ETH. I think it want be a problem to reach it.
Yes... 2-3 months ago it would not have been a problem. But now the market conditions have changed. The project is quite interesting, but the bear market will greatly interfere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
when I was looking for projects for a signature, then I stopped on this one. Looks good. I will follow the development. I hope my instinct did not disappoint me. Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
In your opinion, can implementation of your solution increase the level of trust to online stores and the way in which they manage the user data?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Safein 🔑 partners with @evergrowthio, agile data-driven growth management consulting company 📈

22.5M SFN tokens will be available on the pre-ICO (2,000 ETH hard cap).
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Let’s say the user needs to send a parcel not the residence address. Will it be possible to adjust in the way allowing the field of the address be empty always when the info is sent to the investor automatically?
Activity: 364
Growth numbers for Safein:

Activity: 196
Hi. In most countries there are various requirements regarding the users’ info that is collected. Wont this be a problem for you?
I think that Safein is flexible enough in order to comply with these requirements.
I mean that if the user needs to submit additional data constantly, it will worsen his impression from the platform.
Usually the users rarely make purchases out of the borders of their countries, so the situation that you’ve described seems to be unlikely.
Yes, you’re right in this case. I just wanna be sure that if the additional data is required, the check wont take a lot of time.
Activity: 350
Hi. In most countries there are various requirements regarding the users’ info that is collected. Wont this be a problem for you?
I think that Safein is flexible enough in order to comply with these requirements.
I mean that if the user needs to submit additional data constantly, it will worsen his impression from the platform.
Usually the users rarely make purchases out of the borders of their countries, so the situation that you’ve described seems to be unlikely.
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
Hey. What’s the soft cap of this platform?

6 000 ETH. I think it want be a problem to reach it.
Pages:
Jump to: