Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 35. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good day. Can I use SafeIn solution for confirming my age whenever I buy liquor online?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Good afternoon. It won’t be difficult to post a similar logo to one that provides your platform. How are you going to deal with fakes?

We do not think this might cause issues at current state. In case this becomes a problem we have copyrights which protects us from imposters copying our company.

How can you be sure that store owners will want to use this solution? Doesn’t it cut them off the sensitive user information?

Merchants will have multiple incentives - mainly customer base increase due to ease of registration.

Popularization of your solution may lead to monopolization of this market segment. Won't the absence of real competitors be a problem for you?

One might argue that lack of competition decreases pace of improvement. However, we are not worried on that. Our main focus is on delivering a quality product that would solve a clear problem in the market and not looking around at what competitors are doing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Is Safein team planning to have any special offers for the upcoming holidays?
I havent heard anything bout it yet. I guess u are expecting them to have smth for Easter?
Yes.  I think it would be great to have a lottery or airdrop.

We already have our own airdrop (www.safein.com/safedrop), happy Easter!

Activity: 392
greetings. Everybody will get 71% for pre-sale?
No, Only those who invest in the first 1k ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
greetings. Everybody will get 71% for pre-sale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I havent heard anything bout it yet. I guess u are expecting them to have smth for Easter?
I love the idea but i dont think they gonna do it cause ICo starts the day after Easter.
I dont see any problem here. Are they going to have any significant bonus during the sale?
Activity: 322
I love the idea but i dont think they gonna do it cause ICo starts the day after Easter.
Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day. How long is pre-sale going to be on?
If i’m not wrong, 13 days.
Activity: 196
Good day. How long is pre-sale going to be on?
Activity: 392
Hello. How much do you plan to collect on the public pre-sale?
2 thousand ETH. They will be used to cover administrative costs
Popularization of your solution may lead to monopolization of this market segment. Won't the absence of real competitors be a problem for you?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hey. There are rumor that competition between companies, responsible for protecting user data, is only a falsehood. In fact, they all unite to destroy new startups. What would you say about that?

We don't have any direct competition, so we cannot comment on that. We are not aware of any attempts to destroy us  Wink
Hey. There are rumor that competition between companies, responsible for protecting user data, is only a falsehood. In fact, they all unite to destroy new startups. What would you say about that?
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What's the hard-cap of this ICO?
40 thousand ETH. And judging by the active marketing campaign, its achievement will not be a problem.
It looks like this is not going to be a problem. We have noticed the marketing of this project. The developers team is doing a great job.
we can be optimistic with this project despite the big hardcap but I am sure if with a good team performance and consistent will be achieved maximum target.
Hello. How much do you plan to collect on the public pre-sale?
How can you be sure that store owners will want to use this solution? Doesn’t it cut them off the sensitive user information?
Activity: 172
Good afternoon. What's the hard-cap of this ICO?
40 thousand ETH. And judging by the active marketing campaign, its achievement will not be a problem.
It looks like this is not going to be a problem. We have noticed the marketing of this project. The developers team is doing a great job.
Pages:
Jump to: