Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 32. (Read 5884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Is undergoing registration procedure – the only feature of this platform?
No, Safein has much more of interesting stuff. For example, it saves time spent on undergoing KYC or making purchases  and allows to store cryptocurrencies.
It’s weird, I have never heard about a platform developing its own wallet.
Taking into account that this service will be used most often to make purchases, I’d rather call weird the absence of the wallet.
You’re right. Well, what commission will the platform charge for replenishing this wallet and making purchases?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Is undergoing registration procedure – the only feature of this platform?
No, Safein has much more of interesting stuff. For example, it saves time spent on undergoing KYC or making purchases  and allows to store cryptocurrencies.
Taking into account that this service will be used most often to make purchases, I’d rather call weird the absence of the wallet.
Merit: 10
I wonder if Safein will be able to collect a hard cap in the current market conditions. The project is very interesting, but it will be hard to collect cap.
I think the team will be able to raise most of the money. the telegram group community is very active. That is, they are interested in this project.
Among people who are very interested in this project, I think that there are several large investors. And anyway, I think that they will manage to raise a sufficient amount of money
Hey. I’ve heard that it’s possible to get 500 safein tokens absolutely for free. Is that true or one more fake?
You can really get those tokens. The platform’s team holds the give out so there’s no doubts in its authenticity.
I have not heard about it yet, is it Airdrop type? Probably these 500 coins will not cost anything at all, since they are distributed free of charge
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I wonder if Safein will be able to collect a hard cap in the current market conditions. The project is very interesting, but it will be hard to collect cap.
I think the team will be able to raise most of the money. the telegram group community is very active. That is, they are interested in this project.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 210
Hi there. How long will the pre-sale last?
According to the plan, 13 days, but it will end in several hours.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi there. How long will the pre-sale last?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hey. I’ve heard that it’s possible to get 500 safein tokens absolutely for free. Is that true or one more fake?
You can really get those tokens. The platform’s team holds the give out so there’s no doubts in its authenticity.
Wonderful. What’s necessary to do?
It feels like too simple. No one will give out the tokens to everyone and do it so openly.

You can earn 500 SFN from our Safedrop scheme, it's not quite as simple as simply signing up, you have to complete a few steps first. And remember, for every successful referral, you earn another 100 SFN.

Hey. Let’s say I’ve bought some tokens and got the rest in the raffled. Doesn’t this cause any limitations in the use of the platform?

We don't hold a raffle, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Good afternoon. Can soft-cap be reached on pre-ICO?

We are no longer having a pre-ICO, we are moving to a private funding round prior to our ICO on May 31st.

It feels like too simple. No one will give out the tokens to everyone and do it so openly.

We both benefit from Safedrop, we get some advertising and increased coverage, you get 500 SFN. It's a win-win situation.
Activity: 358

No ‘cause the number of the tokens put on pre-sale is equal to 2k ETH only.
Activity: 266
Activity: 212
Hey. Let’s say I’ve bought some tokens and got the rest in the raffled. Doesn’t this cause any limitations in the use of the platform?
Activity: 238
“Everyone” will have to do some actions and the first of them is to have 50 connections in LinkedInand it will exclude the ones who isnt interested in use of the product in the future.
I got it. The newcomers and the ones who’s signed up recently wont get anything. Well, I’m gonna get mine. Btw, is the number of participants of the give-out limited?
Activity: 406
“Everyone” will have to do some actions and the first of them is to have 50 connections in LinkedInand it will exclude the ones who isnt interested in use of the product in the future.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: