Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 39. (Read 5901 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. A lot of people use fake info when registering. How are u going to deal with it? 

Well whoever uses fake personal details wont go through KYC.
What is they made a mistake and it wasnt fake info?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. A lot of people use fake info when registering. How are u going to deal with it? 

Well whoever uses fake personal details wont go through KYC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Safein will completely exclude the possibility of bots and other fake accounts. Why don't you use this as your main argument in your marketing campaign?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As far as I know, the solutions similar to yours have already been created in the past but they didn’t become popular. In your opinion, what’s the reason?
Activity: 406
Hey. How long is it until the start of pre-ICO?
About ten days. Hurry up to submit application for the white list.
Hello. How do you plan to optimize the collection of users’ information? I want to register 1 time, and so I don't have to add anything to the form.
Is your solution compatible only with the web versions of sites? I believe that you can’t do without a solution for smartphones.
Good evening. Who can guarantee that the data, provided to your platform, won’t be used without my knowledge?
Activity: 364
Hey. How long is it until the start of pre-ICO?
Usually the site receives consent to the use of user’s data during registration, but your platform eliminates the need for registration. Don't you think that's a contradiction?
Good afternoon. It seems to me that not all site owners will be able to afford the transition to your decision. You can’t tell the exact cost of the transition, right?
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Hello. Will it be possible to purchase tokens for fiat currency?

Right now we are only accepting ETH, further payment options will be considered in future.

However, you can still indirectly purchase tokens using an exchange to convert your fiat to ETH.
Activity: 392
As far as I know, on the ISO, they will accept only the crypt.
Activity: 336
Activity: 294
Hey. Are you sure that the solution from Safein will be popular?
Yeah, personally, I'm sure. The demand for such a product has been around for quite some time now, and I'm glad that someone has finally been able to find a way to implement the idea.
You know, it seems to me that, thanks to the automatic forms filling and synchronization of accounts on all devices, the problem was partially solved.
Only partially. In addition, the validation of users’ data takes both time and company’s resources.
I completely agree with that. I'm just afraid that without widespread implementation, this solution will not be so effective – some sites and shops still reject the classic KYC procedure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yeah, personally, I'm sure. The demand for such a product has been around for quite some time now, and I'm glad that someone has finally been able to find a way to implement the idea.
You know, it seems to me that, thanks to the automatic forms filling and synchronization of accounts on all devices, the problem was partially solved.
Only partially. In addition, the validation of users’ data takes both time and company’s resources.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: