Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 42. (Read 5901 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The paces of growth of values of the platform and the tokens are very important for investors. Have you conducted an analysis allowing to estimate them?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey. Is it possible to integrate into the projects only a part of options of your platform? The fact that users forget their passwords loads my platform very much.
Activity: 266
Does it turn out that the scammers will be able to access all my accounts if  they access my account on the platform?
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Reading through the OP makes me curious about certain issues based on how important the project is and a particular item caught my attention and that is on the keeping of funds on SafeIn which could either be with fiat or crypto currency. My question is in a case of fiat transfer to be kept, does not mean it will have to be linked to bank accounts directly or the money is sent to a particular bank account of the admin before being credited into the account created on SafeIn in the currency of transaction in that market place?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hello. Scaling is a very important factor for development of the platform. How will it be ensured?
It’s clearly specified in the WP that Safein is focused on hasty growth of user base, so the team is certainly ready to such scenario.
It’s great, but how will scaling be ensured from technical point of view?
It’s simple – early followers of the platform will be rewarded with additional tokens, this will make them interested in the development of the project.
A standard, but effective scheme. How many users does the platform plan to attract during the first year of its operating?

We expect to have 1 million users by the end of first year of product launch.

Hello! Doesn’t it seem to you that such standardization of methods of storage of the info can lead to decrease in safety level?

Definitely not, our advisory board is top tier experts in security and data protection. Feel free to check their credentials in our whitepaper

How many SFN for 1 ETH?

For our pre-ICO, we'll have the following exchange rate: 1 ETH = 12,000 - 10,500 SFN.

For our ICO, we'll have the following exchange rate: 1 ETH = 7,000 - 9,000 SFN

What’s the nominal price of the token?

For our pre-ICO, we'll have the following exchange rate: 1 ETH = 12,000 - 10,500 SFN.

For our ICO, we'll have the following exchange rate: 1 ETH = 7,000 - 9,000 SFN
Activity: 364
What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How many SFN for 1 ETH?
Activity: 224
Hello! Doesn’t it seem to you that such standardization of methods of storage of the info can lead to decrease in safety level?
Activity: 490
Safein allows users to register and log in to the new site just by clicking.Can this be counted as a collection? It is transferred to other websites for different discounts or services.
Activity: 196
Hello. Scaling is a very important factor for development of the platform. How will it be ensured?
It’s clearly specified in the WP that Safein is focused on hasty growth of user base, so the team is certainly ready to such scenario.
It’s simple – early followers of the platform will be rewarded with additional tokens, this will make them interested in the development of the project.
A standard, but effective scheme. How many users does the platform plan to attract during the first year of its operating?
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Hi. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
6k ETH. I think that it wont be a big problem to reach it.
Activity: 168
Hi. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 42
are u kiding me I waiting 3 day for get phone code Verification and now need connect accounts linkedin are u sure make airdrop?
bad suport for Verification phone number  Angry Angry

[Safedrop]

Safein announces the SAFEDROP of SFN tokens worth almost $1,000,000 to 20,000 participants.

Our team is excited to announce that Safein will be Safedropping a total of 10,000,000 SFN, where each Safein supporter will be able to receive over $35 worth of SFN tokens!

Steps you should take to be eligible for the Safedrop:

After successfully completing all the steps you will be able to refer your friends rewarding you extra 100 SFN tokens per successful invitation (each Safein user can have a maximum of 20 referrals)

Please beware that Safein team will never ask for any donations or your Private Key in order to participate in the Safedrop program.

Every successful entry will receive 500 SFN tokens.
We will be holding a pre-ICO starting on April 3rd 2018, 13:00 UTC.

The hardcap for the pre-ICO will be 2,000 ETH at an exchange rate of: 1 ETH = 12,000 - 10,500 SFN.

Pre-ICO will be held on ETH smart contract to only allow whitelisted addresses so make sure to whitelist yourself on https://www.safein.com/

SFN tokens will be distributed (for pre-ICO buyers) just before the main ICO.
you will starting pre ico on 3rd april 2018 - 3rd may 2018
while on the bounty thread stated if the project will end on 3 May 2018
i am a bit confused with this .. do we just work during pre ico?
can you explain

Hello!

Since we will be holding a pre-ICO the dates are now: 31st MAY, 2018 or by the date on which we reach the hardcap (12,500 ETH)

That has also been changed on the bounty topic, thank you.
Activity: 392
Not so much activity on the forums but on their other social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Medium is very active. I am seeing daily updates there as well as weekly reports via Youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: