Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 43. (Read 5901 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
with safein users do not need to fill data data when registering on a site, because the safein who directly send our data data, of course with our consent first
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
so far I see this project has had a lot of support, with this team has proved that the project is able to attract the attention of many people,
 success for this project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
We will be holding a pre-ICO starting on April 3rd 2018, 13:00 UTC.

The hardcap for the pre-ICO will be 2,000 ETH at an exchange rate of: 1 ETH = 12,000 - 10,500 SFN.

Pre-ICO will be held on ETH smart contract to only allow whitelisted addresses so make sure to whitelist yourself on https://www.safein.com/

SFN tokens will be distributed (for pre-ICO buyers) just before the main ICO.
you will starting pre ico on 3rd april 2018 - 3rd may 2018
while on the bounty thread stated if the project will end on 3 May 2018
i am a bit confused with this .. do we just work during pre ico?
can you explain
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Thank you everyone for your comments!

Make sure to check out our second weekly update - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txv2feuMJ8U

Whitelisting is up as well so make sure to get yours done - https://www.safein.com/
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Good idea of the project. And it's very annoying to register every time, go through KYC, come up with new passwords, which are then lost and forgotten .. It would be convenient to store all the data in one place .. The main thing is that it was a valid very reliable place ..
Activity: 182
It looks like an interesting project. Need to investigate. I checked the team but I couldn’t see any familiar name. Need to investigate fully. If the team is good, I think it can be invested.
Activity: 308
If I personally observe his signature campaign bounty, I think his post signcamp calculations are not weekly. I observe kayak its just 60 post during bounty process take place, maybe tired also bounty manager if must count the stake every week and finally change system of giving stake
We will be holding a pre-ICO starting on April 3rd 2018, 13:00 UTC.

The hardcap for the pre-ICO will be 2,000 ETH at an exchange rate of: 1 ETH = 12,000 - 10,500 SFN.

Pre-ICO will be held on ETH smart contract to only allow whitelisted addresses so make sure to whitelist yourself on https://www.safein.com/

SFN tokens will be distributed (for pre-ICO buyers) just before the main ICO.
interesting, of course, but I do not believe that this is a revolutionary project, as written on your website. and tell me why in your road map, I did not see when you plan to launch the alpha version of the project?

Hello,

There is an entry in the roadmap -  2017 Q4 "Launched MVP with basic single-click login functionality". This is the alpha version.
Activity: 224
Well, that's what I'm talking about. nobody answers, either the manager is such, or the team is still on their project. it makes you think that this is a bench
Activity: 224
interesting, of course, but I do not believe that this is a revolutionary project, as written on your website. and tell me why in your road map, I did not see when you plan to launch the alpha version of the project?
Activity: 266
His new Avirunes project is yes. I think it will be this game later ico his team is in this project is very good and his service is also very mature where his application is also available on Playstore hopefully can follow in this project and can join in the sales of his token
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
ANN thread is now available in Hindi language for users from Indian subcontinent.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-3117818

Please share with others and participate  Smiley
Activity: 112
Avirunes new project I think will be this game later ico his team is on this project is very good and its service is also very mature where the application is also available on the Playstore hopefully can follow in this project and can join in the sales of its tokens
projects that have many advantages I am sure will develop for the future, let alone the team that is inside is also professional and certainly there will be no doubt investors to join so this project will achieve success.

In early days it is not possible to confirm the project but team should focus on marketing their ability and their experience behind while doing this project. They need to prove themselves and are enough to develop features what they mentioned in the roadmap.
I am sure that the dev team and will manage this project very well, and surely they will also prepare a more brilliant ideas so that this project can attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 420
Avirunes new project I think will be this game later ico his team is on this project is very good and its service is also very mature where the application is also available on the Playstore hopefully can follow in this project and can join in the sales of its tokens
projects that have many advantages I am sure will develop for the future, let alone the team that is inside is also professional and certainly there will be no doubt investors to join so this project will achieve success.

In early days it is not possible to confirm the project but team should focus on marketing their ability and their experience behind while doing this project. They need to prove themselves and are enough to develop features what they mentioned in the roadmap.
it is true that the team in this project must prepare a mature concept to achieve the success of this project, but I also believe it has been done the team live now work with the compact for the sake of continuity of this project, success is always this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

It so early to tell if this project can achieved success  but what I see it has a high chance to success in the future the bounty manager is fully humble and have a lot of experience to promote a project I like the concept of Safein I will watch this one. Good luck the team and management.
Activity: 294
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Centra wallet requied KYC also. And people want not using they wallet. KYC will be mandatory for all wallet users?

We will be requiring KYC for the ICO as without the KYC you can't legally process payments.

For KYC verification, I hope it is not too complicated sir. Hopefully acceptable developer Safein.
Activity: 369
Pages:
Jump to: