Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safinus - Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. - page 11. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Do you have any MVP?
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
🌀Dear friends🌀,

I’m very pleased to announce that we have reached our initial goal and raised the Hard Cup!🤗 The Pre-Sale is closed now!
I want to thank you on the behalf of the Safinus team for your support🌝 We are really excited to have all of you on board with us! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates🙌🏻✨
I am also glad to see it and congratulations on your project that has achieved the initial goal of your project. i will always be waiting for news your project
and i always support your project  Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
🌀Dear friends🌀,

I’m very pleased to announce that we have reached our initial goal and raised the Hard Cup!🤗 The Pre-Sale is closed now!
I want to thank you on the behalf of the Safinus team for your support🌝 We are really excited to have all of you on board with us! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates🙌🏻✨
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Finally something that can made crypto investments easy for everyone...

Also, an easy path for scam ICO to look for potential fish.
If this platform will only truly list those "real deal" ICO's, I'm convinced it would help a lot.

Isn't a bit weird that there's a lot of newbie/brand new asking questions or supporting the project. Is it for the bump?
Hey devs, seems like I've missed the 40% off discount... Are u going to have any bonuses on start of your maine ICO?
Don't worry, you still have an opportunity to buy SAF tokens with a 30% discount, hurry up!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Why is your cryptocurrency gonna be profitable?
so this is the project that runs ICO to make a platform to earn from other ICOs?

As one of the main functions of our platform is the opportunity to add to your portfolio ICO tokens you are right in some ways
But first of all, Safinus is a platform, where new entrants to the crypto market can join profitable cryptocurrency and ICO portfolios in just a few clicks. Additionally, experienced investors can significantly increase the volume of their managed capital, while professional traders and funds can attract new clients on a global scale.
Learn more about the platform in our WP:
https://www.safinus.com/whitepaper/
Activity: 1
Hey devs, seems like I've missed the 40% off discount... Are u going to have any bonuses on start of your maine ICO?
What are your plans on getting SAF into exchanges?
Tokens will be on exchanges within two weeks after the end of our main ICO.
The full list of exchanges for SAF token will be announced when the time comes.
Looks tempting.  I'm wondering how much you want to collect during the main ICO. How much do I get for 1 ETH?
How much will it be when you raise the hard cap?

The hard cap for pre-sale is 500 000 USD, for ICO is 16 000 000 USD.
Without the discount for 1 ETH at the current rate you will get 1100 SAF.
Activity: 5
What are your plans on getting SAF into exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 622
Merit: 22
so this is the project that runs ICO to make a platform to earn from other ICOs?
Hey guys, you've almost reached the hard cap. My congratulations))

Thank you, Darvin, for your support!
Its nice to see the support of the community   Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The future of advertisement intelligence
Looks tempting.  I'm wondering how much you want to collect during the main ICO. How much do I get for 1 ETH?
Activity: 1
How much will it be when you raise the hard cap?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This is is a great project with a very unique idea. Why only 4 pages since November? Maybe you need to work more on marketing. Make your presence felt in Social Media to attract more investors.
Activity: 5
Hey guys, you've almost reached the hard cap. My congratulations))
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Safinus ico pre sale is live and 40 percent bonus will be end in next 24 hours.. Join the pre ico and get great bonus.. For more details visit website
Hey devs, good project!! What is the token supply limit for the pre-sale??
The token supply limit for pre-sale is 1100 000 SAF
Some time ago I saw a safinus project. it turns out that the project is already growing and sales of the token are also increasing. I think this project will get its results not too long because the project is getting crowded and getting more and more interested by many investors.
Glad to be part of the Safinus Family Smiley
This project Safinus is very good and interesting, a tremendous trade and invest revolution.Hope this is a project that will be successful in the future.There are some good chance for investors to make huge profit by investing in this revolutionary project.

team in this project is very professional in managing their projects, I agree if this project Safinus very interesting and promising. this is an opportunity for investors to make a profit for investing. let's see this project will be successful in the future.

Hello to everyone and thank you all for your kind words!

We too are really excited about our project's prospects!
It will definitely open new doors to the industry Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: