Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safinus - Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs. - page 12. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Glad to be part of the Safinus Family Smiley
Hey devs, good project!! What is the token supply limit for the pre-sale??
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I'm trying to analyze how much I like this project as an investor. How many X's he will bring me. Who has any thoughts on this issue?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I would advise everyone to NOT invest here, have seen multiple dubious messages today in random telegram/discord groups like "why safinus better than xx?" / "why everyone talks about safinus???" while noone really is... gtfo with your shitty marketing
What exchanges will provide SAF tokens for buying??
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Some time ago I saw a safinus project. it turns out that the project is already growing and sales of the token are also increasing. I think this project will get its results not too long because the project is getting crowded and getting more and more interested by many investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
This project Safinus is very good and interesting, a tremendous trade and invest revolution.Hope this is a project that will be successful in the future.There are some good chance for investors to make huge profit by investing in this revolutionary project.

team in this project is very professional in managing their projects, I agree if this project Safinus very interesting and promising. this is an opportunity for investors to make a profit for investing. let's see this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 2049
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Safinus platform will help investors with cryptoassets
https://bitcoingarden.org/safinus-platform-will-help-investors-cryptoassets/

The Safinus platform announces its pre-sale. Safinus will enable beginners and those who are not experienced in trading or blockchain technology to join profitable portfolios of crypto traders in a couple of clicks. Whereas experienced investors, traders and funds will significantly increase the volume of their managed capital, prove their expertise and attract clients on a global scale.

Crypto industry is growing at a high rate and brings huge profits. This results in a hype which attracts not only a large investment inflow but also frauds or irresponsible teams. One who has just started investing in ICO projects or cryptocurrency can hardly investigate and understand whether an asset is worth investment or not. Moreover, the crypto market is highly volatile, so if you want to trade successfully at a long distance, you should be expert and understand peculiarities of the blockchain environment.

On the other hand, there are experienced investors, traders and crypto funds at the market who get huge profits but face difficulties with finding new clients and attracting extra capital. This is due to the absence of efficient client searching mechanisms, difficulty to testify their expertise, geographic barriers and impossibility to legalize the relationships....

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I can't wait for your pre-sale to be started. It's going to be great!!!
Our pre-sale will start in 3 hours!!
Hurry up! Whitelist is going to be closed very soon. Use your chance to get your bonus SAF tokens!
Activity: 16
I can't wait for your pre-sale to be started. It's going to be great!!!
Hey devs, so currently the platform doesnt exist and has to be built with ICO funds?
Thank you for your question!
Our platform now on the closed alpha version stage. After the start of our MVP you will already have a possibility to join portfolios of crypto-funds and experienced investors.
Activity: 28
Hey devs, so currently the platform doesnt exist and has to be built with ICO funds?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look great !
are you looking for chinese transalation ?

my previous work

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25520638

What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
We recommend to use MEW for our Pre-sale.

You can also ask your questions in our Telegram group. Please join us! https://t.me/safinus
Activity: 13
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
Activity: 2
Activity: 238
This project Safinus is very good and interesting, a tremendous trade and invest revolution.Hope this is a project that will be successful in the future.There are some good chance for investors to make huge profit by investing in this revolutionary project.
What checks will be in place to prevent a portfolio manager with running away with funds from investors? Couldn't find this addressed in the whitepaper.

funds are placed on special wallets and portfolio manager has no access to them, he can only manage portfolios. And investors can withdraw funds at any time.
❗️Guys, Safinus team has prepared for you even greater opportunity to get extra bonuses from Safinus pre-sale❗️ We are proudly present you 🔥Safinus referal program!🔥

All you need is:
1) 👨‍💻register on➡️ www.safinus.com
2) 🤝invite your 🙋friends and 🙋‍♂️acquaintances to take part in our Pre-sale and ICO campaign by using your 🔗unique/individual referral link🔗
3) 💰receive 5% of 🏦deposited funds🏦 by your referrals!
All the detailed information you can find here:
https://medium.com/@safinus.com/safinus-referral-program-828c8dff78d1
🤑Don't lose your chance to enrich your ETH or BTC wallet!🤑
Activity: 41
the idea is very good but the problem that such project are in the same theme
we will see i wich you all sucess
Pages:
Jump to: