Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 188. (Read 127357 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
www.FortySeven.io
What makes you think you will be able to spread that quickly in countries around the globe? Doesn't it take time to develop the technology for every country, especially when it comes to fintech?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !
Which exchanges do you plan to exit?
I think priorities should be Poloniex and Bittrex for the long term.

YoBit also possible?

If this project goes to bittrex or poloniex,
this is a good and profitable project only here is a bit of information and dev slow response Roll Eyes

Good morning, for the slow response, we are on Asia timezone most of the time. So you might have seen some delay because of this.

Feel free to ask me anything :-)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

YoBit also possible?

this is a good and profitable project only here is a bit of information and dev slow response Roll Eyes

I am not a team member but I can help with most questions.

Also several team members are around as well, it's just that I'm the one who is in charge of the questions people may have in the thread.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250

YoBit also possible?

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How long will payments take?

Payments via our application are real time, and we intend to keep them that way when we introduce payments by crypto later on.
Activity: 490
How long will payments take?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
But what if a company is selling online? Can they use your payment system for that?

Yes, we are currently talking with companies like PrestaShop for example, in order to create SELFPAY plugins that will work with ecommerce CMS solutions.

In the near future, we will cover WordPress, Magento, Wix, Weebly and Shopify. People will then be able to easily integrate SelfPay as a payment solution and start selling online.
Activity: 194
路發
Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?

Sure. Let’s imagine you are in Chatuchak market in Bangkok (one of the biggest flea market in the world), and you see that item you really want, but don’t have the cash at the moment.

Right now, what you would need to do is, find an ATM, withdraw money (if you’re a tourist, fees will be exorbitant !), find the booth back among the 15,000 booths that exist in that market, and buy your item.

Worst case scenario, it is even possible that someone else bought it while you were away.
But what if a company is selling online? Can they use your payment system for that?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Sure. Let’s imagine you are in Chatuchak market in Bangkok (one of the biggest flea market in the world), and you see that item you really want, but don’t have the cash at the moment.

Right now, what you would need to do is, find an ATM, withdraw money (if you’re a tourist, fees will be exorbitant !), find the booth back among the 15,000 booths that exist in that market, and buy your item.

Worst case scenario, it is even possible that someone else bought it while you were away.
路發
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Will be posible to pay whenever i want and need?

Of course. With SELFPAY, all you need to do is receive the payment link from the vendor and pay from your phone.
it seems so easy to use
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
There is usually a lot of security when it comes to data related to payments, fintech, etc... how will you deal with this?

Since we use payment gateways, security and PCI compliances are provided by them.

SELFPAY will never have the credit/debit card numbers on its servers, therefore security is not an issue.
Activity: 490
There is usually a lot of security when it comes to data related to payments, fintech, etc... how will you deal with this?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Can buyers order from sellers in other countries?

Yes. All you need to receive on your side, as a buyer, is the link to the payment.
路發
What will be the main focus for you with the funds you will raise with the ICO?

For us, the most important part will be the marketing.

We already have a functioning product, so we are ready to put our efforts into converting users to adopt the solution.

We will focus on Thailand first, because it has so much potential, with tons of flea markets and social vendors, or areas where credit/debit cards are not commonly accepted.

SELFPAY will truly make a difference here. Then after that, we will expand to other countries.
Can buyers order from sellers in other countries?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Of course. With SELFPAY, all you need to do is receive the payment link from the vendor and pay from your phone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

For us, the most important part will be the marketing.

We already have a functioning product, so we are ready to put our efforts into converting users to adopt the solution.

We will focus on Thailand first, because it has so much potential, with tons of flea markets and social vendors, or areas where credit/debit cards are not commonly accepted.

SELFPAY will truly make a difference here. Then after that, we will expand to other countries.
路發
Jump to: