Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 190. (Read 127357 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What are the way of payment?

I believe that I have already answer this question (visa/master card/Alipay/local debit card), but if it is not the case, feel free to ask me more details.
Alipay, It's a good new to know this, as a lot of people I use Alipay and It's very useful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Nice project i guess.
Can i reserve a Filipino translation for this?

Hi. Thank you for the offer. We will make sure to contact you directly when we need the Filipino translation.
Thank you, im looking forward to work with you  Smiley
The bounty program has started. You can apply now.

Here is the bounty thread URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selfpayasia-78700-bounty-preico-3rd-october-paused-2199273
Activity: 116
Nice project i guess.
Can i reserve a Filipino translation for this?

Hi. Thank you for the offer. We will make sure to contact you directly when we need the Filipino translation.
Thank you, im looking forward to work with you  Smiley
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Where to check the LinkedIn profiles of the team members?
These are the SELFPAY team members' LinkedIn profiles:

Raphael Tant, CTO
Kevin Konczak, Head of sales and marketing
James Cockshull, Head of development
Porapon Chiarakulnimitr, Full-stack software developer

The profile links are also available for reference in the website at any time.
Activity: 194
路發
Where to check the LinkedIn profiles of the team members?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
How do you plan to gain the trust of the customers?
We are targeting South East Asia first - as an Asian based team and company, we know that our product is answering the local payment needs.

Typically SelfPay enables the critical step of entering credit card information, to be performed on the buyer's device, helping to build up the trust that is needed in transactions in Asia.

What are the fundamental differences you could identify between South East Asia versus US or Europe?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
We are targeting South East Asia first - as an Asian based team and company, we know that our product is answering the local payment needs.

Typically SelfPay enables the critical step of entering credit card information, to be performed on the buyer's device, helping to build up the trust that is needed in transactions in Asia.
Activity: 61
www.FortySeven.io
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
The fact that you have an existing product really makes a difference for me. Will sellers be able to get paid in cryptocurrencies if so they want, instead of fiat?
Any seller can also be paid directly in any crypto currency in case they want to, achieving the original target to bring the crypto currency seamlessly to any seller.
Activity: 118
What are the key differences between this and Monetha?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The fact that you have an existing product really makes a difference for me. Will sellers be able to get paid in cryptocurrencies if so they want, instead of fiat?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
where is the slack channel?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
will you have an android app or IOS?
Even better. As previously commented, they will be making use of a progressive web app, which enables new possibilities, without changing anything or installing anything on your smartphone Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Oh, I'm just realizing that as well. Is it compatible with all the major browsers ? What's the technology behind ?

I was wondering also, how long does it take for the payment to be received ?

Thanks.

The technology used is known as progressive web app, feel free to have a look to the white paper, it describe it a bit : https://ico.selfpay.asia/pdf/whitepaper-selfpay.pdf
is this how some websites look like apps?
Merit: 101

What countries will payments from bank account be available?
will you have an android app or IOS?
Merit: 101
The fact that you will release the product in Q4 makes me think it's really worth it. How ready is your MVP in regards to the final product?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
will you have a telegram channel?
Jump to: