Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 19. (Read 127320 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
SelfPay.Asia uses local payment processors in each merchant’s country to provide a unified mobile and Web interface to accept international credit cards and local debit cards
can you explain me that before? I can't understand it very well but i presume that you are talking about the payments in selfpay
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the business!
 Good luck.
you have all the information about this in their website well explaining, here you have the link th their website if you want to have it a look https://ico.selfpay.asia/
i think he is talking about future advances of the project
Activity: 294
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
yes, this is different of other payment platform because it includes the payment with cryptos
do you know if they will give you the cryptocurrencies that will be availables in Selfpay for make the payments?
Activity: 392
yes, the app works with a QRCode or a link, you have to use it to access to the selfpay's platform
where can I find this QRcode? is anywhere in the selfpay website?
I presume they'll give it to.us
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
then the wallets of ERC20 are availables for invest in Selpfay, aren't they?
Activity: 252
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
it is easy for me invest in ETH or BTC so i don't have problem to invest here in EThS
Activity: 448
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
this is something that you must ask to the members of the team in the Selfpay telegram group
I presume the manager is the CEO of Selfpay, why do you ask for this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
There are so many heavy members !!!
I think the project is successful. good luck
the presale were really well, they reached their softcap in less than two days, so I presume the tokensale will be successful too
Do you know what is their hardcap?
I found this in their Whitepaper they have 7,404,000 SxP for the tokensale, could be this their hardcap?
DO you know how many Ethereyums are these 7,404,000 SxP?
this are approximetely 25000 ETH, if i am not wrong
Is there a minimum and maximum of referrals that I can join to the telegram group?
I think there is no maximum of referrals,the rewards depends of how many referrals join with your link
do you know how many tokens will we get for every referral?
I have checked all the points of your business and all is really very useful.
what do you think Selfpay will be useful for?
Narrowing the gap between traditional payments and encrypted currencies is more and more necessary, especially the rapid development of the Internet world and mobile payment.
Everyday more e-commerce want to incorporate cryptocurrencies as method of payment and with Selfpay it will be possible
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
You can consult the information about the ICO well explained in the selfpay whitepaper
i think there are 7,500,000 SxP for the tokensale, but i am not sure
Any news about any partnership?
you can find the partners that they have got in the Selfpay's website
do you know if they have any exchange as partner yet?
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
I like to try the 2.0 version of Selfpay app, where can I find it?
you can find it at the end of the website of the selfpay, there is a link to try it
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
will they plan to make any conference about Selfpay project to promote it when they launch the tokensale?
I don't know it, but it could be fine. I could go to see a Selfpay conference if it is near where I live
I think they won't participate in any event by the moment, maybe when they launch the sefpay's tokensale they'll do it
Merit: 101
when will be the app available to be use?
i think they will lauch the definitive version of the app when the ICO finishes and the tokens are on exchanges
when do you think it will be launched approximately?
you can get a 10% bonus every time that you invest in the Selfpay tokensale
Can anybody explain me the uses of the virtual cards in the Selfpay platform?
Activity: 322
What will be the fees if we made the transactions in SxP?
It will be a 40% fees in the transactions
when did you find this information? I didn't find it in the Selfpay's whitepaper when I read it
you should read the whitepaper again, maybe you haven't read important things about the project if you read it fast
Hey, team. The key thing that in the future it has guarantee the development of the idea!
do you think this platform will be used for a lot of people all over the world?
Merit: 101
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
there isn't any update of the whitepaper, at least by the moment
Pages:
Jump to: