Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 17. (Read 127315 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what will it happens if you sale all your tokens before the tokensale finishes?

Are you talking about what are they going to do if they reach their hardcap?
What he means is what will the team do if the token is sold out before the time of the seller is over?

I presume that this project will be successful because they have all the facts to succes
Exactly, according to the facts, I want to know the facts to succeed what SELFPAY has? Can you explain it to me.

I'm asking you who explains not someone else.
then the tokensale finishes, obviously
does anybody knows what are they going to do with the unsold tokens?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
this is a good question, I want to know if we will be able to pay with any cryptocurrency or there will be a list of tokens availables
maybe they will publish a list with the cryptos availables fo using in the selfpay platform when they launch the definitive version fo this plarform
I think this information is in their website or in the whitepaper, I am not sure
then I am going to have a look to the website of Selfpay to try to find this information
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this is a good question, I want to know if we will be able to pay with any cryptocurrency or there will be a list of tokens availables
maybe they will publish a list with the cryptos availables fo using in the selfpay platform when they launch the definitive version fo this plarform
I think this information is in their website or in the whitepaper, I am not sure
Activity: 294
Good morning.
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
I wish this project will be successfull too because I invested on it during the presale
Are you going to invest in the Selfpay's tokensale that is going to begin in July?
I am ready to invest in the tokensale of Selfpay in September
Activity: 252
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
you should read their whitepaper and the articles about selfpay too
Apart than their medium account, are there other sites where I can read articles about Selfpay?
Good night, all. I want the plan success. Witting vision, really good job!
I am agree with you, the project is very interesting, and I wish selfpay platform have success
Selfpay will be very useful when it becomes reality
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I hope your plan runs successfully.
Unblemished idea, reasoned approach.  Good luck guys.
the main characteristics of this project makes itself different and interesting to want be part of this, at least for me
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
  I presume that it will be used for pay with cryptomoney in the selfpayplatform
or have them another use? can anybody explain it to me?
it is well explained in the part of the selfpay's whitepaper that talks about the SxP
Activity: 392
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
maybe in September or October of this year
why do you think they could lauch their app on this dates approximately?
i presume it will be a little bit later because their tokensale will starts on 28th September
Good night, all. I want the plan success. Witting vision, really good job!
I am agree with you, the project is very interesting, and I wish selfpay platform have success
I will be amazing when they launch their platform and we will be able to use it finally
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
if you liked their website you should read their whitepaper it's plenty of information about Selfpay project
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap, they said that they will Integrate the project into the blockchain technology after the ICO finishes
DO you think if they postpone the date of the begining of the tokensale the dated have changed too?
There is something you must aske them directly in the telegram group of Selfpay
Activity: 322
you said in your whitepaper than you will Integrate  SelfPay  with  remaining eCommerce  platforms  and shopping cart services, In which of them are you going to integrate the platform?
I supposed it will be in the remaining ecommerce that can add Selfpay for accept payment through it
Activity: 392
Do you think that we can find this information somewhere in the selfpay whitepaper?
If I am nor wrong, I think i saw this information in their website
Merit: 101
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
you should stay tuned to the results of their ICO and the date they launch the definitive version of the Selfpay platform
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
I heard and read that the fees are lower using SxP for make the payments, but i am not sure, can anybody tell me if i am right?
I think they haven't got a YouTube channel but there are some videos in YouTube about Selfpay's project
is there any video about Selfpay? where can I find the link of any video about the project of Selfpay?
have they a Youtube account about the project of Selfpay?
Activity: 294
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
Are you asking for the payments made through selfpay or the platform itself?
COuld anybody explain me more about the fees when we make the payments?
I think it will be added in the final price that the buy pay for their items
Activity: 252
I like to know the answer of this question, because I presume we could use BCT, SxP and ETH in the selfpay platform, but i don't know if we can use anyone else
In the begining, all the cryptocurrencies will be availables in Selfpay
Pages:
Jump to: