Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 16. (Read 127315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
then the tokensale of selfpay will be finish in August 2018, won't it?
do you if they will expand the duration of the tokensale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
do you now if the tokensale will last the same time now that it will starts at the end of September?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
surprising comercial fees! Interesting approach, amazing results!  Good luck all!
I wish they have the same results in their tokensale of September that they had in the presale
Activity: 308
How will it be possible that we can buy through your platform to any commerce of any country that's use Selfpay for the payments?
because we will be able to access and use the platform even if the market is offline
Activity: 294
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
I think this is well explained in the Selfpay Whitepaper
maybe he needs that someone of the selfpay's team explain it him better
Hey. I wish the project luck. Logical project, absorbing website.
it will be a useful tool to make payments with cryptos in ecommerce
Activity: 252
COuld anybody explain me more about the fees when we make the payments?
i want to know what will the fees when we use Selfpay be used for?
i presume it will depends of the way of payment we choose
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I like to know how will it work the platform of selfpay exactly
It's easy, you access to the platform, choose the way of payment, make the payment and then you receive a sms from the seller when the payment is done
how will be choose the way of payment?
Looking for something more interesting here. Faultless project, interesting plan!  Good luck dev's.
I hope this project will become reality
what will be the proccess when we pay in cryptocurrencies in selfpay?
it will be like the payment with fiats but you put the wallet address instead of the credit card number
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
They will change the blockchain technology to adapt it to Selfpay and we will be able to pay with cryptomoney
where did they explain that? I want to know more about the way selfpay will make possible the payment with cryptos
I read this information in the whitepaper in the roadmap, but i don't know if there is anywhere else
Activity: 434
in your whitepaper you said that selfpay is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t, what functions are these?
I am interested to now what are these functions that make Selfpay unique too
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I expect good luck for the business!
Apperceptive website, riveting design, amazing job!
i have been following this project since the begining and they are in the way of the success
Activity: 322
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
They will change the blockchain technology to adapt it to Selfpay and we will be able to pay with cryptomoney
When will they make that step of the selfpay project?
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
the ICo of Selfpay haven't finished already, they have to launch the tokensale
if you are interested in the selfpay project, the tokensale start at 28th of September with a 20% bonus the first week
What will be the benefits that the payment through Selfpay is direct between buyer and seller?
it will be faster, secure and safer
Activity: 294
I am interested on this idea. I will expect this to look what is going to happen.
i hope this project will be succesfull
It's a crypto trade is very good! Absorbing results, reasoned website!  Good luck guys.
I think Selfpay isn't a crypto trade it will be a payment platform that allows payments wity cryptomoney
Activity: 252
yes, the app works with a QRCode or a link, you have to use it to access to the selfpay's platform
where can I find this QRcode? is anywhere in the selfpay website?
i think they will give us once the definitive version of the selfpay platform will be available
Merit: 101
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
If i am not wrong i read in the whitepaper and in the website that they are going to create their own exchange
what can we do while they launch their own exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: