Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 14. (Read 127313 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
SelfPay accepts credit cards and local debit cards, as opposed to just focusing on cryptocurrency alone
and we choose the way of payment when you are making the payment through selfpay, aren't we?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
When will you create your own wallet as you explain in your whitepaper?
When will be SxP in your own wallet?
will be a wallet of selfpay?
Activity: 308
SelfPay   Ether   cards   will   be   developed to   help   spread   the   SelfPay   platform and   increase   user   convenience,
how will it work the Selfpay Ether cards?
Selfpay plans on   using   a   similar   concept to ether.cards  where   each   card   will contain   an   Ethereum wallet   address enabling   SelfPay   digital   assets   to be   stored   in   a   quick   and   convenient physical   format
can a user of Selfpay have more than  one ether cards?
Activity: 392
do you think that customers could use Selfpay platform in  a day after you launch the presale platform?
I think that millennials will use Selfpay platform as soon as it is available
in my opinion everybody will be able to use selfpay platform, not only the milennials
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
SelfPay is a point-of-sale system designed to accept all types of credit and debit cards across the globe. This point-of-sale system will use the SxP token to act as a bridge between encryption and cash. SelfPay hopes to create a habitual product in the way that in SelfPay customers will not have to change any previous behavior or habits when paying by crypto.
when did you find this information about selfpay and their token?
Activity: 112
SelfPay is a point-of-sale system designed to accept all types of credit and debit cards across the globe. This point-of-sale system will use the SxP token to act as a bridge between encryption and cash. SelfPay hopes to create a habitual product in the way that in SelfPay customers will not have to change any previous behavior or habits when paying by crypto.
Activity: 434
How long will the Selfpay's tokensale last?
I think the tokensale will last 30 days
where can we check this information about the duration of the tokensale of selfpay?
Activity: 350
do you think that customers could use Selfpay platform in  a day after you launch the presale platform?
what do you mean with this cuestion? I can't understand what are you talking about
They are   going to   be    at    the    perfect    place    to    help the    transition of    merchants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime
and how will they do that? can you explain it to me?
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
If you have a look to their roadmap you will see that the ICO is active already because they had postponed the tokensale and they plan to launch SxP on exchanges after the ICO
the SxP will be on exchanges in Q4 2018, at least I found this date in their roadmap
or perhaps in the begining of the 2019, because they postponed the tokensale and it will starts in september
Merit: 101
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, we'll do the payment with our mobile phone and we will control the process all the time
will it be possible make the payment in any type of mobile?
Activity: 434
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.
I think it is not neccesary to update the whitepaper if there are no more information to be added by the moment, The website had been changed already
but will they translate the whitepaper in other languages?
it is already in chinesse, russian and korean, and it will be in other languages soon
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
1 Ethereum are 300 SxP
where did you find this information about the value of the SxP in the tokensale?
Activity: 294
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
No updates at this time. They will update the website and whitepaper every time there is new news from SELPHAY. Do not forget to monitor their site so as not to miss the news.
I think it is not neccesary to update the whitepaper if there are no more information to be added by the moment, The website had been changed already
but will they translate the whitepaper in other languages?
I think there is translation campaign in the bounty, so we must wait for the whitepaper in other languages a little
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
they saw that  users have a lot of problems at the actual market and the wanted to find a solution of these   problems
so they make this platform like a tool for help buyers and users of the actual marjet, isn't they?
Activity: 252
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
I want to know what are these benefits of use SxP in their platform apart than have lower gees
I presume we can find this information in their whitepaper
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

R&D and product development will receive 25 percent; marketing and customer acquisition will see a 30 percent stake; 15 percent will go toward admin and operations; legal and advisors and the Bounty Program will both receive five percent; and working capital will get 20 percent.
and the 10 percent that rest? what will they do with it?
I believe that this project is pretty a lucrative investment currently!  Good luck DEV's.
I suggest you to invest in the tokensale to be part of the Selfpay success
you can also participate in the telegram group, where you can talk with the members of the selfpay team about the project
DO you plan to add any new advisor or collaborator to the selfpay team after that you launch the tokensale?
I presume that if they add someone to the Selfpay team they will announced in their social media
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

can I find this information in the Selfpay's whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: