Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 36. (Read 127325 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
well the market is really bad and i think it is not a good time to invest, so I prefer wait until the market is better and the token rise their value to invest in ICOs, and it is a good news that you postpone the tokensale until september for me
maybe in some months the prices rise up and it'll worthy invest in this project, you'll see
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I've checked all the details of your plan and everything is really very good!
yes, it will be a great advance in the payment platforms
Activity: 294
I wish July came soon and the tokensale of Selfpay starts already to could participate on it
While you are waiting you could participate in the bounty campaign and get some extra tokens
Is the referral program of the selfpay telegram group over?
They haven't said it is over already
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
the app opens when you scan a QR code or when you  follow the link sent from the seller via SMS or chat. The customer receives a link by SMS. This link opens a page that lets the customer enter his credit card information. The customer receives an SMS once the payment is confirmed
and after we make the payment in selfpay what will it happen?
we'll receive a sms of the seller confirming the payment
Activity: 252
Julien Chalté, the CEO of Selfpay, said today in the telegram group that the tokensale will start 28th September
did He said why they postpone the tokensale until September?
It's well explained in the article of medium he put here
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
well the market is really bad and i think it is not a good time to invest, so I prefer wait until the market is better and the token rise their value to invest in ICOs, and it is a good news that you postpone the tokensale until september for me
Hello,

We just published an article on Medium to communicate on the date of the crowdsale and the reasons behind it: https://medium.com/@selfpay/ico-date-set-9a4cc4b07ab8

It will start on 28th September 2018 at 6am UTC. Thank you for your confidence.
i am going to read this article to know the reasons why you start the tokensale in September
Activity: 392
Julien Chalté, the CEO of Selfpay, said today in the telegram group that the tokensale will start 28th September
did He said why they postpone the tokensale until September?
Activity: 448
They have announced the date of the selfpay's tokensale already
who publish the new date? can you tell me that?
Activity: 350
They have announced the date of the selfpay's tokensale already
Activity: 3
Hello,

We just published an article on Medium to communicate on the date of the crowdsale and the reasons behind it: https://medium.com/@selfpay/ico-date-set-9a4cc4b07ab8

Julien, are you jokin? Ending of sep. the reasons u give are bull turd. talkin to parkners takes an entire year since first ico? more cool features? don't need cool features. need the features to actually materalize. it a bear market b'cos of scam icos like ypurs.

yon no bettr than raphael. ur both scam artists. I glad i got refund for pre-ico months ago. u should refund all the others too.
copper member
Activity: 38
Crypto enthusiast
Hello,

Activity: 322
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
probably after the ICO finishes and they distribute the tokens
I think it could be at the end of 2018 or maybe at the begining of 2019 they launch selfpay platform
Activity: 392
I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
the administrators of the telegram are members of the team and they are working in the tokensale right now
Do you know if their will publish any news soon?
will be the fees of the transactions differents depending on the country in Selfpay platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Don't miss the opportunity of be part of this amazing project investing in the Selfpay tokensale
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
well they have put the steps in the selfpay roadmap in quarters of the year, because they haven't had an specific date for this already
we must to wait they'll give an exact date when this step of the roadmap comes
Activity: 294
I believe this project is very interesting and cool. Engaging plan, spotless results, well-advised job.
you'll see  that the selfpay project will be succesful
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, as buyer you will control all the process by yourself with your phone
and will we be conect with the seller directly?
yes, the payment will be direct between the seller and the buyer once they access to the Selfpay payment platform
Pages:
Jump to: