Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 37. (Read 127366 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Selfpay will  reduce payment friction by   enabling   real-time   payment feedback using a   smooth   Web application interface and real-time technology.
Will this smooth web application interface be integrate in the Selfpay platform?
I think that it will be integrate in the Selfpay platform certainly
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hi, all! Waiting for something above interesting here. Amazing activity, thoughtful website.
you can try the 2.0 version of Selfpay platform while we waiting for the tokensale
Activity: 308
thanks   to   the   SelfPay   solution,   the   seller   can   accept an order,   send   a   payment   link   to   the   customer  and   get   paid, all   in a   single   convenient   and   secure   package
Will the seller be able to do all these things during the payment in Selfpay?
yes, that are the things that selles will be able to do in the Selfpay platform
Activity: 392
Their idea is rather engaging in my mind! Irreproachable design, logical business.  Good luck devs!
I think the selfpay project is unique and it is necessary for buyers of actual market
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How will they make that the sellers accept payments in cryptocurrencies?
they'll make it show them the advantages of use and accept payments in cryptocurrencies
I think they will accept payment with cryptos when they see they payments are secure and better for them
Activity: 434
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
do you think that selfpay will solve the actual problems of the market?
I think they will be a big solution to a lot of problems in the actual market
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
you should read their whitepaper and the articles about selfpay too
also you can have a look to the selfpay twitter and facebook accounts for more information about the project
Is there any update in the Selfpay social media?
there's nothing new by the moment, all of us are waiting for news about selfpay's tokensale
It is aiming to raise 25,000 ETH from its initial token partners and create 7.5 million SxP for sale in exchange for the ETH committed
And we can Pay in the Selfpay platform with these SxP in the future?
yes, one of the main user of the SxP is make payments in the selfpay platform
I presume the uses of SxP are well explained in their website
It is aiming to raise 25,000 ETH from its initial token partners and create 7.5 million SxP for sale in exchange for the ETH committed
Are these 25,000 ETH their hardcap of the selfpay tokensale?
how many SxP are these 25,000 ETH?
Do you plan to create your own blockchain?
According to the roadmap of selfpay they plan to launch their own blockchain in the Q1 of 2019
are you talking about the blockchain or the exchange od Selfpay?
Merit: 101
can we send transactions to another user of the platform through Selfpay?
How can it be possible? Can anybody explain me it?
Will we be able to use the selfpay exchange as another exchange for trading?
yes, but we will be able to use SxP there, to change, buy or sell them
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
When are they going to publish the date of the begining of their tokensale?
I wish they publish it soon, because we are in JUly already and they said it will be in JUly
Activity: 294
can we send transactions to another user of the platform through Selfpay?
I read in the whitepaper that we will send transactions certainly through selfpay
very interesting idea of ​​SelfPay project with modular architecture that allows payment gateway to exchange in and out. hopefully this project successful
Selfpay platform will be a big advantage in the ecommerce and cryptocurrencies world
DO you think that Selfpay could improve the ecommerce  added the payment with cryptos?
Activity: 252
Will Selfpay exchange be used as another normal exchange?
what other uses could have Selfpay's exchange?
Will you accept cash in Selfpay platform as payment?
I know we can pay with credit card and bank account when we pay with fiats through selfpay, but i am not sure if we can pay with cash
Will Selfpay exchange be used as another normal exchange?
yes, that what they want to make, a Selfpay exchange that works as another exchange but we can trade with their tokens

What will it be the uses of the Selfpay exchange?
You can read this information in the Selfpay website
What will it be the uses of the Selfpay exchange?
it will be like anoth exchange but we can trade with SxP
Pages:
Jump to: