Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 39. (Read 127340 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
They are   going to   be    at    the    perfect    place    to    help the    transition of    merchants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime
how do they plan to make this? Will they do any kind of promotion when they launch Selfpay platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
1 Ethereum are 300 SxP
DId you find this information in any official site of Selfpay?
Activity: 392
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, we'll do the payment with our mobile phone and we will control the process all the time
Does it mean that selfpay platform will work as an app?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Good morning.
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
I think this project have enough investors to reach their hardcap during their tokensale
the tokensale will last approximately 30 day, do you think that this is enough time to reach the hardcap?
It could seems difficult but i think Selfpay could reach their objectives perfectly
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think if we pay with cryptomoney in Selfpay platform fees will be lower the pay with fiats
could I find this information in selfpay's website? i like to read more about this
Activity: 308
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
you should read their whitepaper and the articles about selfpay too
also you can have a look to the selfpay twitter and facebook accounts for more information about the project
Is there any update on their social media accounts about selfpay project?
Activity: 294
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
I think they have a lot of investors waiting for the Selfpay's tokensale to invest on it
DO you plan to add any new advisor or collaborator to the selfpay team after that you launch the tokensale?
Maybe when they launch the tokensale they'll make some announcements
what kind of announcments could be these are you talking about
Activity: 252
What will you do with the funds from the tokensale?
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition.
So, the funds will helped to create the selfpay platform
I think that is exactly what are Selfpay's team will do with the funds
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

R&D and product development will receive 25 percent; marketing and customer acquisition will see a 30 percent stake; 15 percent will go toward admin and operations; legal and advisors and the Bounty Program will both receive five percent; and working capital will get 20 percent.
where did you find this information about the distribution of the funds? I like to have a look to this
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
when will they publish the date of the Selfpay tokensale? will it be soon?

It will be during this month of july, at least this was what Selfpay's team said
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
then the tokensale of selfpay will be finish in August 2018, won't it?
If the tokensale starts in July and last 30 days, it will finish in August certainly
DO you know if they plan to expand the time of the tokensale?
surprising comercial fees! Interesting approach, amazing results!  Good luck all!
i presume the results of the selfpay's tokensale will be better than the ones of the presale?
Activity: 350
Will it be possible to change SxP into fiats?
it could be possible in the Selfpay exchange whne they create it
you said in your whitepaper than you will Integrate  SelfPay  with  remaining eCommerce  platforms  and shopping cart services, In which of them are you going to integrate the platform?
I can understand your question about Selfpay integration in e-commerce platforms, what do you mean with this?
the integration of selfpay in e-commerce platform will let us pay through selfpay with crypto
Hello fellows! I hope that the project will perform all that has been planned!
the Selfpay team is working so hard to make everything as well as it is possible that had been plannedd
I wish  they launch their tokensale soon to could invest on it
what will be the benefits of using your token in the Selfpay payment platform?
Well i think one of the most important benefits of use SxP on their platform is that the fees are lower
where can I read more about the fee when I use selfpay platform to make any payment?
Merit: 101
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
If i am not wrong the history of the project is in the selfpay whitepaper and website
I think he is talking about how it will the project be done
What will you do with the funds that you are going to get during the ICO?
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition
will you promote the platform with part of the funds that you get with your ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: