Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 38. (Read 127340 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
When will you integrate the platform into the blockchain technology?
they have planned to do it after the ICO ends, I presume it will be during 2018
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you plan to create your own blockchain?
they plan to improve the actual blockchain techonology to make possible the payment with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
Can we exchange fiats into SxP and vice versa?
I think it could be possible in the Selfpay exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When will you launch exactly the Selfpay exchange?
it hasn't had a exact date, all they said in their roadmap is Q1 2019
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Selfpay will  reduce payment friction by   enabling   real-time   payment feedback using a   smooth   Web application interface and real-time technology.
what smooth Web application interface will Selfpay use?
When will you launch exactly the Selfpay exchange?
In the selfpay roadmap they said it will be in 2019, but they haven't put a exact date
Activity: 350
when will you publish a new article or video about the Selfpay project? I like to have more and new information about the project?
I presume they won't do it by the moment because they are working to launch the tokensale as soon as posible
have they published the date of the begining of the Selfpay's tokensale already?
they haven't published already, but it hope they do it soon
Activity: 308
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck fellows!
what do you mean with this? they talks about SXP in their website and their whitepaper
Activity: 294
what type of market is focusing Selfpay?
I think that Selfpay can be used for everybody
what do you mean when you aske for the type of market?
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, as buyer you will control all the process by yourself with your phone
That will give us the control of the payment in every moment
thanks   to   the   SelfPay   solution,   the   seller   can   accept an order,   send   a   payment   link   to   the   customer  and   get   paid, all   in a   single   convenient   and   secure   package
yes, all the payment procces will be in a secure way with selfpay
The modularity allows SelfPay customers to adapt their payment gateway to a more favorable one as their business grows or shifts
Does it mean that we are going to decide what will be our way of payment in selfpay?
Activity: 252
When will you create your own wallet as you explain in your whitepaper?
When will be SxP in your own wallet?
Where they said they will create their own wallet in their whitepaper?
When will you create your own wallet as you explain in your whitepaper?
I saw in the roadmap that Selfpay will plan to have their own exchange in 2019
DO you know when they plan launch their exchange exactly?
Merit: 101
Greetings, guys!
I got in this idea. I am interested to see how the owners realize the idea!
you should join to their telegram group where you can talk with members of the team of Selfpay and other people interested in the project
you can talk there with other investors than invest during the selfpay presale and know the project already
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
will you accept all the cryptocurrencies in Selfpay or will it be any restriction?
In the whitepaper said that all the big tokens will be accepted, i think
SelfPay will enable deals between merchants in a B2B model using either credit cards or bank transfers with reasonable transfer fees, or cryptocurrencies that come with lower fees.
Does it mean that the payment in selfpay will be direct between both parties of the sale?
Selfpay hope to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
I think will be a good way to use our cryptos, make payment with them throught selfpay
SelfPay   Ether   cards   will   be   developed to   help   spread   the   SelfPay   platform and   increase   user   convenience,
how will it work the Selfpay Ether cards?
Selfpay plans on   using   a   similar   concept to ether.cards  where   each   card   will contain   an   Ethereum wallet   address enabling   SelfPay   digital   assets   to be   stored   in   a   quick   and   convenient physical   format
will we able to use these Ether cards for make the payment with cryptocurrencies in Selfpay?
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
don't forget that they have to launch their tokensale already that will be amazing
yes, the first week of the Selfpay's tokensale will be a bonus of 20%
will we get this 20% bonus every time we invest this first week of the tokensale?
Pages:
Jump to: