Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 47. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I expect this plan grows well and perfect! Noticing idea, absorbing idea, impeccably plan!
Activity: 350
what is the minimum and maximum invest during the presale?
there's no maximum or minimum invest in the tokensale? You can invest whatever you want
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what will it happens if you sale all your tokens before the tokensale finishes?
then the ICO finishes and they'll pass to take the next step of the Selfpay's roadmap
Activity: 28
Good morning team! I joined this business. I am interested to see how the owners perform the plan!
Activity: 294
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
the app opens when you scan a QR code or when you  follow the link sent from the seller via SMS or chat. The customer receives a link by SMS. This link opens a page that lets the customer enter his credit card information. The customer receives an SMS once the payment is confirmed
will the payment process in Selfpay be fast and secure?
Activity: 308
how can i access to the wallet that were created to keep the SXP when I make the registration in the whitelist?
in your personal account in the website, i presume
what is our personal account into Selfpay?
The business seems pretty budding.
Impeccably business, informed job, very nice logo.
the team of Selfpay are working in this project since 2016, and it's well done
Activity: 392
Will be any intermediate during the payment transactions?
no, it won't be necessary because the payment will be direct between sellers and buyers
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Will we be able to access to the info of the products and the items on sale in the platform?
yes, you can access to all the information relative to the product that the sellers write in the database of the platform
how can we access to the info about the roduvt in the Selfpay platform?
Activity: 392
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
I think we can make payments with cryptocurrencies with them in Selfpay platform
Merit: 101
required to be ERC20? What wallet
i think the list of wallets availables could be in their website, did you have a look there?
where are this wallets availables in their website?
Do you mean in their platform? All the ERC20 wallets are availables to Selfpay
Merit: 101
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
If they follow all the steps od their roadmap as they have planned Selfpay could be launched out of Asia during 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

how can we check our sales when we pay through Selfpay?
I think you can monotoring the delivery of your products
do you plan to launch the app to all over the wolrd after to do it in the southeast of Asia?
where are you going to launch the app after to do it in Asia?
will they plan to make selfpay platform worldwide
which countries will be the first of use your plarform for make payment when you launched it?
In the whitepaper they say that first they are going to launch the plarform in the Southeast of Asia but i don't know which countries will be
I think I read the list of countries when they are going to launch Selfpay first in their whitepaper on a map, but i am not sure
Activity: 294
The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!
what do you mean when you suggested them to actualize their visions?
Activity: 252
what can we do in the mobile point of sale in the app?
I presume you can make the payment with fiats or cryptos there
Activity: 23
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 252
they are consolidating the project during this time that they postpone the begins of the tokensale
Do you know when they publish the begining of their tokensale?
Activity: 322
required to be ERC20? What wallet
Any ERC20 are availalble in the Selfpay tokensale and SxP
Pages:
Jump to: