Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 51. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
you should read their whitepaper and the articles about selfpay too
where can I find the link to the Medium account of Selfpay?
Activity: 434
What will be the cryptocurrencies availables in the Selfpay platform?
Do you think that we can find this information somewhere in the selfpay whitepaper?
I read this information in the Whitepaper of Selfpay, when they talks about the cryptocurrencies payments through their platform
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I expect you advance. Blameless project, engaging results, sober plan.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
you said in your whitepaper than you will Integrate  SelfPay  with  remaining eCommerce  platforms  and shopping cart services, In which of them are you going to integrate the platform?
I can't understand your question about Selfpay, what do you mean with this?
Merit: 101
I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck team.
I can't wait to try the definitive version if Selfpay platform
Activity: 252
Looking forward for more upgrades. Blameless business, cerebral logo!  Good luck DEVs!
stay tuned then to the results as f the Selfpay tokensale
Activity: 322
Greetings, team! You need to add token details to let participants to get in the business.
what information do you want to.know about SxP?
I suppose this project is very good and good.
A very promising website, apperceptive website, seamless design.
what do you mean with the website is apperceptive?
Activity: 350
Greetings, all.
It's really good idea.
Classy approach, engaging logo.
yes, they will improve the crypto world and the markets
Activity: 294
I like your business.
Flawless website, engaging project, credible job.
if you like their website your should have a look to the Selfpay's whitepaper
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
I presume that the Selfpay tokensale will be successful because they have been working hard on it during weeks
Activity: 392
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have been working in this project for a long time because they want to have the best payment platform possible
Yah they wanted to provide a genuine innovation, develop and enhance payment platform that will be perfectly available in the market with a perfect transistion of mechants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime and looking to move towards a cashless  and bankless world.

they want sellers use the Selfpay platform as tool to accept payments in cryptocurrencies
Do you have a list of exchanges where your tokens will be availables when the ICO finishes and you distribute the tokens between the investors?
I think they have some exchanges as partners and they try to get some more but thex will give you the list after the tokensale finishes
also the plan to launch their own exchange after they integrate the platform in the blockchain technology
Activity: 322
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019

They already have an app.  Its the neccesarry partnership that they might have work out now.
the definintive version of Selfpay platfrom will be launched after the tokensale
Activity: 392
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
they have to launch their tokensale already, but they plan to aluch SxP on exchanges when the ICO finishes certainly
I think i read in the whitepaper that the sellers will be in the begining from the Southeast of Asia, which countries will they came from on?
I think the first countries that will be online seller are Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, i think
Where did you find these countries? Can you tell me for checking this by myself?
They talk about these countries and how they could use Selfpay in their whitepaper
Merit: 101
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Unblemished approach, pretty good plan!  Good luck guys.
Yes, I think this idea to make a payment platform availables for cryptocurrencies payments is unique
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
is the link to download there?
I try to download it but I find a QRCode, what does I have to do now?
use the Qr COde to access to the Selfpay platform
yes, you will access to selfpay platform with this QRcode
Activity: 29
I hope this idea gets a great success.
Impeccably design, advisable results,  good website.
will it be a monotoring of our sale that we can know where is our packet when the sellet send it to us?
like the post service of our countries with the packets?
And will be have a code to access to the monotoring of the delivery or our sale?
what do you mean with a code? Do you mean like the code that give us the post service to follow our develeries?
I want to know how we could monitoring our sale during the development
Pages:
Jump to: