Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 48. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
what will be the uses of the selfpay payment platform?
you will be able yo make payments online with cryptocurrencies and fiats through the selfpay app
Can we use the Selfpay payment platform even if the market is offline?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Happy to share that big medias start to pick up on SelfPay... We're in TheNextWeb! Cool

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/06/12/selfpay-asia/

this is a great article about Selfpay that explain perfectly your idea and the project
Activity: 392
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
They plan is integrate the project in the blockchain technology after the tokensale finishes, in their roadmap they said it ill be at the end od this year
will it be possible that we can pay our bills with cryptocurrencies through selfpay platform in the future?
Do you mean like the electricity bill or what type of bills?
they talked about pay electricity bills like an example of use of the selfpay platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
If I am not wrong only ETH are availables for invest in the Selfpay's tokensale
I think i read in the whitepaper that the sellers will be in the begining from the Southeast of Asia, which countries will they came from on?
I think the first countries that will be online seller are Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, i think
where did you find this countries, in the selfpay's website?
What can we do during this time that we are waiting for the tokensale?
you can join to the telegram group to keep in touch with the team of the project and anothers investors of Selfpay's ICO
Activity: 434
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
it is necessary if you want to invest to be in the whitelist
If you join to the whitelist you will obtain a 10% bonus
Is this bonus for join in the whitelist still available?
yes, you will get it only if you join to the whitelist before selfpay's tokensale begins
Activity: 322
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
you have to join to the whitelist, and if you do it before the tokensale starts you will get a bonus
Merit: 101
Is there any update on their Facebook account?
the last post they published on 23th if May
they published a link to an article talking about Selfpay project, are you talking about this?
Who is managing this project at the forum? He should provide sufficient information to the participants, a project that even they don't know the specific end date. It will form many rumors.
i presume that the manager of this topic is the CEO of Selfpay
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have a demo version but the definitive version of selfpay platform will be launched at the end of this year
Activity: 294
Did you make any change in your roadmap?
do you mean if they did it after they postponed the begins of the tokensale?
Selfpay hasn't changed anything of their  roadmap until now
Activity: 252
Where can I find more information about the way of payment in Selfpay?
The way of payments in Selfpay platform are explained in their whitepaper
Does anybody try the version of the app that is in their website?
i have done it, already and I really like to use the definitive version of Selfpay platform
Activity: 322
in your whitepaper you said that Selfpay ince SelfPay is built as a SaaS
(Software as a Service) to use any is built as a Software as a Service to use any payment gateway, how does is work?

I think  that it means that although it is a platform of payment it will work as an app that could be used in your mobile phone
Any news from the team? Project looks interesting just would be good to have more updates and news.
It has to be news soon because they plan to launch the tokensale now in July
will they keep the bonus they have for the tokensale before the postposned the begining of the same?
they said that nothing had changed apart that the date of the begining of their tokensale when somebody ask them about it in the Selfpay's telegram group
How are you going to create the marketplace of your plarform?
The inventory used by each seller is used to create a marketplace, enabling offline sellers using our solution to have a new eCommerce channel provided for free.
the information that the sellers put in the app to describe the product will make the marketplace, is that what are you saying?
for the explanation that they gave in their website and whitepaper it is supposed that it will work this way
you will access to this information when you click in the product you want to buy
Activity: 350
[quote author=Papsie link=topic=2178641.msg39188425#msg39188425 date=1527917987

Yeah right they have an active and approachable people on their telegram. Also they provided some email address if you want to communicate directly to one of their staff.
Did they give this email address in their telegram group? Do you have them?
[/quote] Maybe you should ask for this email address to them in their telegram group, this way they could informe about this to you
Pages:
Jump to: