Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 50. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I read this they posted On their Twitter account and I decided to put here because all the people who are interested on invest in this project would find it as interesting as i found it
'We just opened the Whitelist and the Referral Program! Subscribe before the ICO starts and get an additional 10% bonus as a trusted early contributor and other great incentives for sharing our ICO around you'
where can I find the link to the referral program of Selfpay?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The starting date of the Tokensale has been set 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC. This is for the people who asked for the begining exactly of the sale with the date and the time

the tokensale was postponed because they need more time as they said, they plan to launch it in July
Activity: 392
Have you ready working cards right now? One year passed when Monaco promised... Centra in prison already... Noone dont have working crypto cards. Have you agreemnet from Visa or Mastercard?
i don't understand what are you talking about, have you read already what is Selfpay and how is going to work? you should have a look to the whitepaper and the part of legacy in their website

Just read 1st page of Ann thread: "... our credit card point of sale mobile aplication". So, Selfpay will have mobile app with virtual credit cards, right? But for this- they must working with Visa or Mastercard.
that is this way because virtual cards will be availables for paying with cryptocurrencies, visa and MasterCard are for Fiats, if I am.not wrong

Can you understand how this working? For using virtual cards- they must have agreement from Visa or mastercard. And for using crypto funds on cards - they must convert fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat. But Visa and Mastercard want not working with crypto. So, have they a lisence from Visa?  Huh
you should ask this to the CEO in the Selfpay telegram group
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Where is selfpay team? It would be great if they could answer some questions.
you can talk with them in their telegram group whenever you want because they are the administrators of the group
Activity: 434
'

Finally, we are also making another change to make sure that SxP tokens are going to appreciate in value. SxP tokens will also be accepted as a form of payment, at SxP market price, by our network of merchants, ensuring that contributors will be able to buy on our market place using the SxP token without having to pay any fees.'

Does it means that if we pay in they payment platform with their token, SxF, we won't pay any fee during the payment?

This information is pretty old so I'm not sure if it is still valid
I think they said in the telegram group at nothing have changed, they only postponed the tokensale
If you need more information about the project or have any doubt the CEO of the project used to be in the telegram group
can you give me the link to the telegram group?
of course, here you have
@SelfPay_ICO
is this the link to the new telegram group of Selfpay or the old one?
SELFPAY have an accurate road map providing compliance of a product to the market at each stage!
where can I find their roadmap?

why don't you check their website after all its where they all put more of their information, the first page of this page has most of the info needed. ICO starts in 9 days too. i was one of those who thought this project was a scam and that the team won't be coming back but they did. i guess they prove us wrong this time.
they said that they like to do the things well and for this reason their project is going slowly than others but I think it will be good for the project and for us
SELFPAY have an accurate road map providing compliance of a product to the market at each stage!
yes, the project is well structure and they are working hard in every step of the project
Activity: 11
I expect this plan matchs a great advance!
Wondrous project, interesting business, arguable project.
Hello, all! It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future.
from my point of view Selfpay platform will be very useful in a near future
In selfpay platform will be availables BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH with more and more other coins to be added over time
Activity: 350
Selfpay could turn out to be Tenx, that is really bad. What is selfpay contingent plan if foreign gov't states that "it is security", do you have backup plan?
they are doing things into the legacy and they are been obtaining all the permission they need to launch selfpay platform
Activity: 322
Do you think artificial intelligence will help in this project ? I think it's quite expensive to create it, but the future is behind it.
how could help artificial intelligente will help to the Selfpay project? can you explain it to me?
did you get more partners during the project was paused?
you can check it in the Selfpay website where you can find all their partners
Merit: 101
will be any bonus or discount during the ICO for investors?
they announces this in their telegram today:
'those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.'

Has the whole ICO been put on halt for a while or why is this announcement so important? I thought they would be about to finish the ICO.
the tokensale haven't been launched already, they plan to launch it now in July, but the ICO of Selfpay hasn't finish
We're happy to announce our discount structure for the upcoming ICO: those who will purchase SxP tokens will enjoy a 20% discount during the 1st week and a 10% discount during the 2nd week of our public sale. As a reminder, it will start on 25th May 2018 at 6am UTC.
will this be available during your tokensale although the tokensale was postponed?
Activity: 35
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the near future!
Absorbing website, very well website, percipient website!  Good luck all.
What will the ways of payments if we use fiats to pay in the selfpay platform?
I know we can use credit cards and our bank accounts, but maybe there is anyone else
what others payment methods with fiats could it be in Selfpay?
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
will it be another way to make the payments through Selfpay?
I hope your plan runs successfully.
Unblemished idea, reasoned approach.  Good luck guys.
I am positive about the successful of the Selfpay project because they have an unique and innovate project
Pages:
Jump to: