Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 57. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
will we be able to pay with our bank accounts, I mean make a bank to bank, payments, in Selfpay?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, team! Waiting for something above interesting here!
Advisable idea, very nice results!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Will we make all the process of payment through Selfpay with our own mobile phone?
yes, we'll do the payment with our mobile phone and we will control the process all the time
How can I control the proccess from my mobile phone during all the payment?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Have they got a partnership with any exchange or wallet where we can keep and trade our SxP in the future?
I want to know what are the wallets availables for invest in your tokensale and keep your token
if Im not wrong we can use any ERC20 wallet for invest in the Selfpay tokensale
Can I use MyEtherWallet fot invest in th selfpay tokensale then?
Activity: 308
How will they make that the sellers accept payments in cryptocurrencies?
they'll make it show them the advantages of use and accept payments in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 294
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
do you think that selfpay will solve the actual problems of the market?
what will be the fee or tax when we make the payment with your app?
It will depends on if you pay with fiats, cryptos or SxP
what are the differents of fees if we paid in Selfpay with cryptocurrencies or fiats?
I think if we pay with cryptomoney in Selfpay platform fees will be lower the pay with fiats
yes, it is true, I read this information in their whitepaper
Activity: 252
Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will start!
I presume that we are a lot of people that are waiting to invest in the tokensale, so I presume the results of the tokensale will be quite good
Activity: 322
DO you plan to add any new advisor or collaborator to the selfpay team after that you launch the tokensale?
Maybe when they launch the tokensale they'll make some announcements
I think the team is complete by the moment, but perhaps in the future, when they make any expansion of the selfpay platform, they added new members
I am check in website on your project, It's actually interesting.
you should read their whitepaper and the articles about selfpay too
also you can have a look to the selfpay twitter and facebook accounts for more information about the project
Is there any update in the Selfpay social media?
What will you do with the funds from the tokensale?
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition.
and how will it help to the product launch? can you explain it to me?
i think this will help to the product launch because they will use these funds to promote the selfpay platform
It is aiming to raise 25,000 ETH from its initial token partners and create 7.5 million SxP for sale in exchange for the ETH committed
And we can Pay in the Selfpay platform with these SxP in the future?
yes, one of the main user of the SxP is make payments in the selfpay platform
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

R&D and product development will receive 25 percent; marketing and customer acquisition will see a 30 percent stake; 15 percent will go toward admin and operations; legal and advisors and the Bounty Program will both receive five percent; and working capital will get 20 percent.
Is this the real distribution of the funds? where did you find this information?
Yes, this is the information about the funds distribution that I found in the Selfpay whitepaper, so i presume that it is real
Activity: 350
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
then the tokensale of selfpay will be finish in August 2018, won't it?
At least that they expand the duration of the tokensale, It will finish in August certainly
Activity: 322
how will you use and distribute the funds that you get from the Selfpay ICO?

R&D and product development will receive 25 percent; marketing and customer acquisition will see a 30 percent stake; 15 percent will go toward admin and operations; legal and advisors and the Bounty Program will both receive five percent; and working capital will get 20 percent.
Is this the real distribution of the funds? where did you find this information?
can we send transactions to another user of the platform through Selfpay?
yes, in their whitepaper they said that we will be able to send transactions to other users of the platform
SelfPay plans to launch its ICO sale at the end of July 2018 and is expected to last 30 days
When are they going to publish the date of the begining of their tokensale?
I don't really know but I hope they announce it soon because they said it will start in July and tomorrow is 1st July
Merit: 101
When are they going to publish the date of the begining of their tokensale?
Will you accept cash in Selfpay platform as payment?
Maybe you could pay with you bank account in Selfpay
Activity: 294
What will you do with the funds from the tokensale?
Funds from the token sale will help with the product launch and continue platform development and user acquisition.
So, the funds will helped to create the selfpay platform
I think that is exactly the use that the funds will have in the selfpay project
Pages:
Jump to: