Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 54. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
will it be a catalogue of shops and e-commerces where we could pay through selfpay in your app?
I think that they have to give us a way to know what commerces and shops are using Selfpay
Maybe they explained this theme when they launch the platform in the future
Activity: 322
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
the app opens when you scan a QR code or when you  follow the link sent from the seller via SMS or chat. The customer receives a link by SMS. This link opens a page that lets the customer enter his credit card information. The customer receives an SMS once the payment is confirmed
does it means that we have the control of the payment form our phone in every moment?
exactly, the proccess will be made by the buyer and the seller without any intermadiate
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I read that there isn't minimum or maximum invest during the tokensale, is that true?
yes, it's true, the CEO of Selfpay said it in the telegram group
then i can invest whatever I want, can't i?
while there are still tokens on sale you can buy as many tokens as you want to
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I wish July came soon and the tokensale of Selfpay starts already to could participate on it
Yes, I am so excited waiting for invest again in this project, I know it will be successful
Selfpay had a big success in the presale, and the tokensale will be success too, surely
Activity: 308
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
Paypal is not available in Selfpay as a way of payment
thanks, pal, then I'll use Alipay in Selfpay to make my payments
Activity: 294
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
Paypal is not available in Selfpay as a way of payment
I wish this business gets a great advance!
Irreproachable design, consistent plan, a rather interesting vision!
when it will be availabe for being used it will be a great advance for the cryptoworld and a great tool for th cryptousers
It even could be a good way for people who hasn't known cryptocurrencies already to use them
Activity: 252
Hi fellows!
I hope this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
their hardcap is 25,000 ETH but with all the investors that are interested in this project it can be reach during the tokensale perfectly
Merit: 0
Hello all! Looking forward for more upgrades. Noticing vision, impeccably results!
i presume that will be upgrades soon
what will it be their next step after the tokensale finishes?
I presume that after they tokensale they will distribute the tokens between the investors
will it be a catalogue of shops and e-commerces where we could pay through selfpay in your app?
What do you mean with a catalogue of shops? i can't understand your question
I wish July came soon and the tokensale of Selfpay starts already to could participate on it
While you are waiting you could participate in the bounty campaign and get some extra tokens
Is the referral program of the selfpay telegram group over?
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I presume that they expland the project for the rest of Asia first, and then for the rest of the world
I wish they expand the project during the 2019 because I want to try it as soon as they launch it
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How will it work the payment with Selfpay?
the app opens when you scan a QR code or when you  follow the link sent from the seller via SMS or chat. The customer receives a link by SMS. This link opens a page that lets the customer enter his credit card information. The customer receives an SMS once the payment is confirmed
and after we make the payment in selfpay what will it happen?
we can pay with the phone then, can't we?
the payment proccess through Selfpay will be in the mobile phone
if the team are working hard these days, maybe we have an update or news soon
They should announced the date of the begining of the tokensale soon, because we are in July already
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
I think they could reach their softcap of their tokensale easily during the first week
Merit: 101
It's really great platform!
Seamless design, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's!
the presale was succesful, if they have the same participation in the tokensale the project will be very succesful again
Where can I see the results of the presale of Selfpay? I like to know how it was because I invested on it
I presume this information should to be in their website
Will be able to see pictures of the product before to buy it?
yes, the sellers will publish some pictures of every product they want to sell
will all these data that the sellers put about the products be accessible for everybody?
Activity: 294
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
Did you finally find this information somewhere? I the selfpay website or anywhere?
This information is in the whitepaper in the part of the roadmap where they talk about their future steps
Pages:
Jump to: