Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 55. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Will be any intermediate during the payment transactions?
there won't be a third-person during the payment proccess on selfpay's platform
Activity: 252
you talk in the whitepaper of virtual cards, and i like to know what can we use them for?
Where into the whitepaper talks them about the virtual cards?
I saw this information int the selfpay's roadmap, but maybe it is in another place
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Will we be able to access to the info of the products and the items on sale in the platform?
yes, every item have a small resume of information about it when you click on it
do you plan to launch the app to all over the wolrd after to do it in the southeast of Asia?
I though that the selfpay team will launch the app in the appstore for everybody, am I wrong?
I read in their website that they want that this project will be used in the whole world
Activity: 392
Hi, guys. It's a crypto exchange is very nice! Judicious design, spotless website.
Selfpay isn't a crypto exchange it is a payment platfrom available to accept payments with fiats and with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Now is time to get ready to invest in the selfpay tokesale as soon as they launch it
yes, I can wait to invest and get my bonus of 20% for the firts week and be part of this big project that is amazing
DO you know if there is a minimum invest during the tokensale and what is it in the case that exist one minimum invest?
there isn't a minimum or maximum invest in the selfpay tokensale
Activity: 434
we are in July, when will they announce the begining of the Selfpay tokensale?
Activity: 350
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
probably after the ICO finishes and they distribute the tokens
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
well they have put the steps in the selfpay roadmap in quarters of the year, because they haven't had an specific date for this already
Activity: 392
when do you plan to integrate the selfpay project in the blockchain technologuy
in the roadmap they say that they will integrate the project in the blockchain technology in Q4 2018
yes, this is the three last months of the years, when they integrate the project into blockchain the platform will be safier
we must wait until the end of the selfpay tokensale, then
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Will owner of physical's shop be able to use Selfpay plat
SelfPay accepts credit cards and local debit cards, as opposed to just focusing on cryptocurrency alone
will Selfpay access all types of credit cards?
I haven't read anywhere that there were any restriction with the credit cards on selfpay
you have all the information about the payment with credit card in the selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 434
I believe this project is very interesting and cool. Engaging plan, spotless results, well-advised job.
This is this way because selfpay team have a huge previous experience
I'm review in concept on your plan, It's truly interesting! Very nice business, extraordinary vision, responsive website.
You must read the selfpay whitepaper, it has a lor of information about the selfpay project
Activity: 294
Hi Dev.
I found this topic from the Bounty Campaign theme of another project. I want to ask is this just a mistake or do you have any other relationship?

I found your ANN topic here: [BOUNTY] 🚀🚀Shag Coin - Digital Payment solution for the Adult industry
I presume it was an announcement about Selfpay, because i haven'r heard about a partnership of selfpay with them
I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
the administrators of the telegram are members of the team and they are working in the tokensale right now
Activity: 252
I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
you must wait for any administrator, normally they are there in the selfpay group
Activity: 19
Hey team.
It's really nice idea. Classy vision, interesting job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev.
I found this topic from the Bounty Campaign theme of another project. I want to ask is this just a mistake or do you have any other relationship?

I found your ANN topic here: [BOUNTY] 🚀🚀Shag Coin - Digital Payment solution for the Adult industry
Activity: 42
I'm review in concept on your plan, It's truly interesting! Very nice business, extraordinary vision, responsive website.
Selfpay will  reduce payment friction by   enabling   real-time   payment feedback using a   smooth   Web application interface and real-time technology.
Will this smooth web application interface be integrate in the Selfpay platform?
I presume that it is going integrate in the Selfpay platform and this way it will be able to enable real-time payments feedback
Pages:
Jump to: