Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 61. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
will you accept all the cryptocurrencies in Selfpay or will it be any restriction?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Selfpay will bridge the gap between traditional payments and cryptocurrency that will enable merchants to accept digital currency anywhere, anytime
what cryptocurrencies will you accept to make the payments through Selfpay?
Activity: 294
SelfPay will enable deals between merchants in a B2B model using either credit cards or bank transfers with reasonable transfer fees, or cryptocurrencies that come with lower fees.
Activity: 308
Selfpay hope to educate sellers on the advantages of cryptocurrencies by giving back a sum of their POS transaction fee in the form of the platform’s SxP tokens.
SelfPay   Ether   cards   will   be   developed to   help   spread   the   SelfPay   platform and   increase   user   convenience,
how will it work the Selfpay Ether cards?
Selfpay plans on   using   a   similar   concept to ether.cards  where   each   card   will contain   an   Ethereum wallet   address enabling   SelfPay   digital   assets   to be   stored   in   a   quick   and   convenient physical   format
Activity: 392
How will they make that the sellers accept payments in cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
1 Ethereum are 300 SxP

Why so expensive?
I know they are registered on singapore government which is why this project is becoming serious but the price seem to be overly bloated by the team.
Whats the total supply of these tokens if you guys knew? I don't see them regularly here in the forum anymore unlike when they were defending their scam accusations.

they have got $10,000,000 in tokens, at least that is what the Selfpay whitepaper says
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
1 Ethereum are 300 SxP

Why so expensive?
I know they are registered on singapore government which is why this project is becoming serious but the price seem to be overly bloated by the team.
Whats the total supply of these tokens if you guys knew? I don't see them regularly here in the forum anymore unlike when they were defending their scam accusations.

SelfPay   Ether   cards   will   be   developed to   help   spread   the   SelfPay   platform and   increase   user   convenience,
how will it work the Selfpay Ether cards?
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
do you think that customers could use Selfpay platform in  a day after you launch the presale platform?
I think that millennials will use Selfpay platform as soon as it is available
do you think that customers could use Selfpay platform in  a day after you launch the presale platform?
Activity: 294
They are   going to   be    at    the    perfect    place    to    help the    transition of    merchants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime
What cryptocurrencies will be availables to trade in the Selfpay exchange?
 Apart of your own exchange, will Selfpay create their own wallet?
 When will you create your own wallet as you explain in your whitepaper?
Activity: 448
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
don't forget that they have to launch their tokensale already that will be amazing
yes, the first week of the Selfpay's tokensale will be a bonus of 20%
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
If you have a look to their roadmap you will see that the ICO is active already because they had postponed the tokensale and they plan to launch SxP on exchanges after the ICO
the SxP will be on exchanges in Q4 2018, at least I found this date in their roadmap
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019
when you said if they will launch the Selfpay platform out of Asia do you want to ask for any specific country?
I presume he's asking for the rest of the world in general. Selfpay will be a worldwide platform in the future
Pages:
Jump to: