Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮 - page 3. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Congratulations to the team. Project reached the hard cup in the shortest time, which indicates a high quality of the project and trust from investors to developers, despite the negative trend of the market. This is very revealing. I wish the project a successful development and a positive mood for all team members!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this project is very impressive because on one side there are many projects that need extra work in achieving their targets but this project can easily reach the hardcap target and this proves that the project team is very good at convincing its investors. congratulations to the Sgame Pro team for their achievements.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this business succeeds the community also can keep this project stay favored
Activity: 4
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Recieve an email message that the private sale already reached its hardcap and there is no public sale. Congrats to the team.

Edit:
Confirmed! Sgame pro reached its hardcap . Check the website.
I very rarely meet projects like this that are still pre-sale and can immediately achieve hardcap and this is amazing, I am sure that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.

The news is really good, now there are few projects that can boast such successes in fundraising. By the way, I understand this until November, you can still buy the project's tokens and this is a plus for those who did not have time to do it!
this is a great project the team involved is also great so that this project can achieve results that are targeted to be safe for all who join here, hopefully in the future the project will grow even wider.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Recieve an email message that the private sale already reached its hardcap and there is no public sale. Congrats to the team.

Edit:
I very rarely meet projects like this that are still pre-sale and can immediately achieve hardcap and this is amazing, I am sure that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.

The news is really good, now there are few projects that can boast such successes in fundraising. By the way, I understand this until November, you can still buy the project's tokens and this is a plus for those who did not have time to do it!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Edit:
not pre-sales but private sale, I also rarely find projects like this. especially when all markets have decreased but SGAME Pro can reach Hardcap. it is an extraordinary achievement.
Activity: 210

Edit:
Activity: 32
Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Activity: 476

Edit:
this is a very exciting news, of course, hopefully in the future this project will be able to expand even more, and the results that will be obtained by the participants will also be satisfying to treat tired work.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

Edit:
Activity: 378
By indulging gamers, of course this is quite interesting, where gamers can channel their hobbies in playing games, of course they can also produce crypto tokens so that at least they can earn income only in playing games, it seems with the right sales method of this project it will definitely be very attractive to investors
it's true that this project has more advantages and I am sure this project will be able to compete with other projects and for the results I am sure to be able to achieve its target. The team in this project must be more enthusiastic to develop this project so that its future can be more successful.
Activity: 202
By indulging gamers, of course this is quite interesting, where gamers can channel their hobbies in playing games, of course they can also produce crypto tokens so that at least they can earn income only in playing games, it seems with the right sales method of this project it will definitely be very attractive to investors
Activity: 132
The concept used by the SGAME PRO project is indeed very useful, which may not have been in the previous game project, hopefully with this advantage the SGAME PRO project successfully attracts investors and goes according to plan, good luck.
Activity: 33
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
There is a good perspective in the future for investors. This project has a very bright future. Great idea and great project! .Don’t miss this golden opportunity. I do support this project because I see a good potential on it. the game industry will grow day by day. we know that.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Congratulations to team SGPro, I just got an email yesterday that hard-capped already achieved during the private sales? Is this real info or just a hoax? the email came from this: [email protected] Any devs can confirm here?   
Activity: 476
Interesting game projects will definitely be able to compete with other projects and will attract many investors to join. I'm sure this project will be successful with satisfying results. This project has more advantages than others.
Activity: 27
Hey,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
in my opinion this is one project that is very interesting, the concept offered have successfully attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the team will always maintain cohesiveness with good until the goal is reached.
Pages:
Jump to: