Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮 - page 7. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
One more game project. The game industry does have
market share and great potential, let alone coincided
with the advancement of gadget technology. I glanced through
this project platform will prioritize its development
on a mobile device.

For the product (SGM Token and SWallet), I think enough
has a good value. In terms of games, it seems not a start-up
job, because SGAME PRO already existed before.

I also like the purpose of this platform to provide
chance gamers and Game fanatics to monetise
time spent and skill in playing game - "mine".
Hopefully this project will be popular in token sales.
Because on the marketing side this project has
a great game influencer who will support the project.

Only, I listened briefly to the information section
about financial marketing analysis and competitors still
felt less. Hopefully the future can be improved.

Thus, May the whole series of this project launches
went well. And I look at progress next.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
An interesting strategy of this project involving the segment of games in the project concept.
of course this will be very interesting gamers to participate in this project.
Activity: 42
PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY The first mobile game aggregator built on the blockchain that allows users to “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing the world’s most popular games.
Activity: 210
SGAME PRO ... a game project that will grow rapidly, seeing its concept enough to make a lot of fans to enjoy this pro Sgame pro. The game project is so interesting and able to reach the target.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Video intruduce showing the tokens has sold on private sell. Could you give me an information about where's and who's has bought tons token? There is not yet information about price of token, but your team has been sold around half total tokens. That is was confused and less information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
This ICO is very undervalued currently by the media and ICO platforms! As for me, I`ve found it very interesting and perspective as it could be the largest mobile game aggregator built on the blockchain with the ability that allows users to 'mine' crypto-tokens simply by playing the world's most popular games.
But still, I`m waiting for the token price information.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
One unique Crypto supported by biggest youtuber. Nice colaborate, and new steps to introduce blockchain to the world. I can't found what is soft and hard (cap) for the ICO, and more price ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I'm not strong in technical analysis of coins, there are so many subtle details in this project that it will take me a long time to learn all of them. However, I think that it is worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Just wondering, if there any progress in development at the moment? Can't wait to see what type of game sgames will came up with.
Maybe actual date for ico launching will do good too. We all clueless here.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Hellooo Manager and Team.

Is there a timeframe for this ICO and also what is the price of token?

Your prompt respond will be highly appreciated.
Regards

I actually looking their whitepaper as I'm looking for the price per token and unfortunately I didn't find it. There's nothing on the whitepaper tho. Maybe team are working now about this details so let's just wait for it.

I just find it weird why the value isn't final yet like what's up on this? By the way, the pewdiepie collaboration is great.
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
I see the perspective in the coin, I will move on, write and tell about it to friends, I do not participate in the bounty, I make a positive assumption.
the world of entertainment and games is a very promising direction of development, much depends on the results of the team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sgame Pro is an innovative gaming arena that can change the way players enjoy their own favorite games. The platform gives a large number of positive sides for its own users, and also provides a wide range of multi-site games. Already after the Platform has been fully launched, premature investors and token owners can clearly extract benefits from the growing demand for its service and encryption tokens.
Activity: 532
I have read about Sgamepro. It is interesting that users can exploit electronic money very simply by playing the most popular games in the world. Are these games available in mobile devices or as an app? How did you work with mobile partners, game creators ...?
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Hellooo Manager and Team.

Is there a timeframe for this ICO and also what is the price of token?

Your prompt respond will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
I like from model transactions, (ie confirmation time, congestion, transaction costs) do not block the function of everyday platform.
this is what the players want besides entertainment also make money, this concept is very brilliant, success for the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
SGAME PRO is quite unique with the game on offer, which is certainly a lot of curious fans with this game. Packed with interesting and will be booming in the world of fantasy.
Mobile gaming is future of gaming, gamers can benefit from Sgame Pro, as it's perfectly positioned to help them better interact and monetize a highly targeted Player community through a “never-ending” referral program.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
SGAME PRO is quite unique with the game on offer, which is certainly a lot of curious fans with this game. Packed with interesting and will be booming in the world of fantasy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
SGAME PRO has its own distinctive features into benefits and also the liveliness of the team certainly would be easier to attract investors to join in the project SGAME PRO
with an experienced team it is certain that getting investor interest to join will be easy for the team, and I am sure the team in this project will always do its best to achieve the success of this project.
I think about it, no doubt, all those who work in the project, will certainly do the job best. so his project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
A project that carries the concept of the game, of course this project will dngan easily get the attention of many people, because all circles, both children, adults also like the game, it seems this project has a bright prospect in the future, in addition to playing games can also produce, very good time will not be wasted useless without tampa results.
this will be excellent for gaming enthusiasts, and surely a big hope investors will be more interested in investing in this SGAME PRO project.

do you think it is worth to use this platform to play games? as you are getting some tokens while playing. but is the time spend playing their games would be worth of value for the tokens that you will get? can the team elaborate or give us approximate earnings while using their services?
Pages:
Jump to: