Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮 - page 8. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
SGAME PRO has its own distinctive features into benefits and also the liveliness of the team certainly would be easier to attract investors to join in the project SGAME PRO
with an experienced team it is certain that getting investor interest to join will be easy for the team, and I am sure the team in this project will always do its best to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
a very interesting project, will certainly be a lot of people who support the advancement of this project. Hopefully this project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
There is no doubt about it. will certainly be a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed very worth it to gain much support.
hoping that for the future this project will be successful, but we'll see how the team will work if the team in this project always works with the right compact to achieve success no doubt, because a project will be successful also depends on the team is in this project. excitement and success for this project.
Activity: 266
SGAME PRO has its own distinctive features into benefits and also the liveliness of the team certainly would be easier to attract investors to join in the project SGAME PRO
Activity: 448
a very interesting project, will certainly be a lot of people who support the advancement of this project. Hopefully this project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
There is no doubt about it. will certainly be a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed very worth it to gain much support.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Activity: 182
Interesting projects with game concepts, in addition to playing here can also mine, a game that at once can mine to get rewards. Good enough to follow.
Hopefully will be a high innovation project and many enthusiasts that can be successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
A project that carries the concept of the game, of course this project will dngan easily get the attention of many people, because all circles, both children, adults also like the game, it seems this project has a bright prospect in the future, in addition to playing games can also produce, very good time will not be wasted useless without tampa results.
this will be excellent for gaming enthusiasts, and surely a big hope investors will be more interested in investing in this SGAME PRO project.
Activity: 322
concepts on offer SGAME PRO is indeed a pretty interesting game form, they also give the reward to the players in the form of tokens on the game
Activity: 252
more gaming projects are emerging but I am sure the team in this project will definitely always give the best for this project and this project will be able to compete with the others with many participants and investors joining. success is always for this future project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Can't wait to see the game model they will came up with soon. Mobile gaming is future of gaming. Mobile gaming industry already rapidly growing up now , proof of gaming is the best possible solutions for someone who can't afford expensive gpu like us.
Keep us updated sir!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
the project has a lot of support, I hope all teams will promote this project very well so there will be many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 207
This is the project that opens the next generation of games distributed on the mobile platform. This trend has been steadily increasing as technology and mobile gadgets have grown exponentially. I believe that the project will be successful. * track their pre - sale process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It's a great project. SGAME PRO's airdrop events are very cute.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
a special and interesting project. The emphasis from broadcasting and marketing is their strength. Along with that is a creative idea in the game + advertising model. Major partners will help the project attract the community and investors. wish the project succeed.

It would be a great idea that the major partners of this project will help the community and investors to attract more because it is one way that the project will become known and many would become interetef in the said project. A big oppurtunity for success.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
 A positive thing is that “Sgame Coin” or “SGM” is utility token, it means that the company should not have problems with the regulators like SEC.
As I see on Whitepaper  Sgame Pro will work with iOS and Android mobile games/ are there any requirements for phones or operating system versions (like Android 7.0 or higher?
Activity: 238
What are the deadlines for ICO? when is the end?
Activity: 132
a special and interesting project. The emphasis from broadcasting and marketing is their strength. Along with that is a creative idea in the game + advertising model. Major partners will help the project attract the community and investors. wish the project succeed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
SGAME PRO spots for you the gamers where in addition to playing the gamers can also mine the Crypto token surely this positive once project SGAME PRO where the gamers usually cost
very many of the benefits of this project we can get pleasure in playing a game and also in addition we can also get a coin which is beneficial for us I really hope this project a success.

hopefully they will come up with some cool game instead of some cheap games like candy crash and etc etc.
i wish they can come up with like Pubg or Dota . PVP game or 5v5 games.
can't wait what will they develop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
This could be an interesting project because even when you are playing mobile games at the same time you are also mining crypto-tokens. I hope that they could connect on the popular games that are mostly played on mobile phones like AOV, Clash of Clans and Mobile Legends because these are the games I mostly played on my mobile phone.
Pages:
Jump to: