Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮 - page 6. (Read 3996 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
The project is being developed in the field of mobile games,undoubtedly a good choice and should appeal to the General public.This is a great opportunity to earn money in the gaming industry.I fully support the project and its team,and follow their development.

The project is impressive and the team is very complete, and having Pewdiepie as a partner gives the project a lot of exposure, but I would prefer that the project was not so focused on mobile games, "real" gamers use PC or PlayStation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
looks promising and I think this project will get a lot of good support from investors, I hope that many investors and prize hunters who invest in this game project then follow other information.

Game projects are still popular, because the dominant platform has not been created. Therefore, there is an intense competition for leadership. The project has a large and experienced team, but I did not find any advantages over similar projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
looks promising and I think this project will get a lot of good support from investors, I hope that many investors and prize hunters who invest in this game project then follow other information.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project is being developed in the field of mobile games,undoubtedly a good choice and should appeal to the General public.This is a great opportunity to earn money in the gaming industry.I fully support the project and its team,and follow their development.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Very nice Project. this project will be successfull because have a great concept,more benefit, good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
I thought we need a transparency, like the pewdiepie are truly of ambasador of the games. With those are just Tricks marketing by " Paid promote". How far the ICO goes? There's not yet update by team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
pewdiepie makes somewhere an open statement about their participation and promotion of this project? I would like to see it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Not gonna lie when I saw pewdiepie advertising this project I was pretty excited to see what this project is all about, reading the whitepaper and understanding the vision got me excited for the future of this project. I'll be honest here I really see potential in this but the only problem that I have with this is, I think you need more social media attention, you really need to step up on the marketing game. I think you need to attract more gaming channels to advertise your platform. That will definitely help this project gain more social media attention and grow organically in regards to investors. If you got like 5 really famous gaming youtubers to advertise your platform then that will really be a huge help for the future of SGM.

It seems to me that it is with advertising in social networks that the team is OK, the twitter and facebook are constantly updated, which undoubtedly influences attracting new investors and timely informs the whole community!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Not gonna lie when I saw pewdiepie advertising this project I was pretty excited to see what this project is all about, reading the whitepaper and understanding the vision got me excited for the future of this project. I'll be honest here I really see potential in this but the only problem that I have with this is, I think you need more social media attention, you really need to step up on the marketing game. I think you need to attract more gaming channels to advertise your platform. That will definitely help this project gain more social media attention and grow organically in regards to investors. If you got like 5 really famous gaming youtubers to advertise your platform then that will really be a huge help for the future of SGM.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Do you have any proof the Pewdiepie had collaboration with you? Because that isn't what I saw in his YouTube channel like he just mentioned you SGame Pro but he didn't say that he did the collaboration. Hope someone from the team will enlighten me.
Activity: 280
steady! playing the game will get the crypto token, I think a project like this will be a new belle for the gamers of the world. hopefully the progress progresses smoothly and many investors are interested in this project.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
project-based game being highly sought after by investors, allowing the project success but can experience SGAME it all depends on the method of promotion is done by team
Activity: 60
As the call of the "mine" token just by playing the game with the direct resistance genre. It not only brings an experience but also more important. The project is very interesting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This kind of project is really convenient, especially for gamers that having fun from simply playing games.
An here in SGAME, they could get some income just by doing what they like.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
really can't wait to see what will the game look like and the ICO sales date will be set.
i hope the game you developing not just some silly game and worth the time we spend on it.
Activity: 170
The trend of gaming on mobile devices is increasing dramatically. To Sgame project, It looks like a miniature youtube model. Combining game play and providing digital marketing solutions, advertising is more effective and closer. The partnership of the project is also a strong point of this project. it will succeed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Going through the WP I noticed that Sgame introduces challenges. That's cool, a bit reminds me of Eristica project.
They will allow players to play in an Asynchronous Multiplayer mode games which were traditionally only single player. Public Challenges are matchmaked by Sgame Pro and let random Players of similar skill levels compete for a preset number of SGM, tied to the amount of SGM deposited on their SWallet.
Activity: 252
Enough innovation SGAME-PRO is created, it will be able to attract many investors, with applications provided, then game enthusiasts will have a large collection of games, so enthusiasts are creative with it.
Activity: 308
SGAME PRO is the first mobile game aggregator built in blockchain that allows users to "mine" crypto-shop by simply playing the most popular game in the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I knew most of the type of this gameplay, somewhat like time spending on playing a game can make you earn a small of money, but somehow the game isn't worthy enough to play since the graphic is horrible to play, it just like I'm paid about 500 satoshis per hour on playing. Just hopefully, this company will be better than I've experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: