Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 36. (Read 51802 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Will the sale happen directly on DEX and also via Paypal?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
i think this is very good oportunity for everybody
i love tdcs, never got around to try shadow era but i will soon.
i think i wont touch my portfolio for this one and grab some token via paypal.
i have read that paypal doesnt like crypto i hope that wont become a problem for you or me.
i am not a big investor but i count that unlike other icos this one will remain its price and even rise.
tdcs tend to be very addictive, with a good free2play plan you can keep you players forever while new
generations join. im happy to invest into a game like this.

kw38 #deeponion w110c547/07
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
You should really post a white paper or at least a timeline with goals you want to achieve in the future (e.g. get listed on Steam) before the ICO starts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In regards to the PayPal "easy buy" method that will appear on our website, if you are a new customer (have not purchased with us before) then your tokens will be held for some time until we are sure the purchase is legitimate. It's intended for existing players of the game as an easy way to purchase tokens. For more experienced investors, you can just send BTC or ETH or Waves, or buy directly on the Waves DEX.

I am sorry to ask again!
But how is the distribution going to be capped if you are going to distribute the tokens via different pairs on DEX as sell walls??

There is no cap, we will maintain markets in different pairs and update regularly to minimize arbitrage. It's a free market, so the price will rise or fall according to demand.

I think if sell use dex waves
the fist or early buy can sell again so not is good system ico selling, if ico use exchanger is not good, except sell to another member can close
only dev can selling
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
me too just wait ico begin to invest something,if it will be a paypal buy option i will be happy,i belive in this project i try the game is very nice...
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Only 4 days remaining for ICO
I am happy that i didn't lose my ETH coins in Btc-E ..
All now in my wallet and waiting for this amazing ICO to invest all.
Let the game begin Smiley

You are very lucky comrade, if you have btc in there then finished your history,
Now you better invest shadow
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I've tried the game and it's very interesting. Cool

Yes took a while learning it, but now it's great fun
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Why his bounty campaign does not exist for his social media?
I hope to be able to join for his social media campaign.

The founders decided to make the bounty campaign in such a way like that. May be because of the short terms of the very bounty campaign. But something like blog bounty I would participate as well with great pleasure. But I think as this game is so popular and project is really interesting so there is no need in big and loud promotion. Game is cool)))
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I've tried the game and it's very interesting. Cool
Activity: 338
Why his bounty campaign does not exist for his social media?
I hope to be able to join for his social media campaign.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Every day campaign participants are increasing, I also often see the shadow signature in the altcoin thread, I think this project will explode after the ICO is open, The campaign participants are also very enthusiastic in providing support to this project.. We wait for what happened after 1st August..  Wink
Hopefully this project a great success with satisfactory results Wink
Activity: 420
how to buying shodow token with paypal?

In regards to the PayPal "easy buy" method that will appear on our website, if you are a new customer (have not purchased with us before) then your tokens will be held for some time until we are sure the purchase is legitimate. It's intended for existing players of the game as an easy way to purchase tokens. For more experienced investors, you can just send BTC or ETH or Waves, or buy directly on the Waves DEX.

ass u see , buy with paypal will appear on web when ICO open.
but if using new paypal account, maybe they will hold ur token first.

I guess they will prevent refunds with this method. We saw similar examples before in crypto with cc purchases.

Maybe yes to prevent cheating

I mean, why people want to ask for their money back after they invested for something.

Why people steal something  Roll Eyes

Lots of things to say but not worth I guess
Hope Shadow won't face that issue during the ICO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

I guess they will prevent refunds with this method. We saw similar examples before in crypto with cc purchases.

Maybe yes to prevent cheating

I mean, why people want to ask for their money back after they invested for something.

Activity: 420

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
How do I get the foil cards ? How many tokens must I buy or how many $$$ must I spend ? I think I this might be a good investment.
Dev you very active it's good to see. I just want to know how the whole ICO thing works with the extra game bonuses.
Activity: 441
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Super excited for this on the 1st, solid game platform and this will add a new dimension to it. Best of Luck Dev, I hope it goes great
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
During ICO there will be an opportunity to buy tokens via PayPal
I am sure there is no purchase via paypal. Only Crypto Waves, BTC and other AltCoin.

Buying with PayPal will be fantastic.
totally complicated.

for me buying with paypal will be complicated because there is a fraud issue in paypal which the buyer tend to refund their payment but still the product was given to them.
Activity: 490

I am sorry to ask again!
But how is the distribution going to be capped if you are going to distribute the tokens via different pairs on DEX as sell walls??

There is no cap, we will maintain markets in different pairs and update regularly to minimize arbitrage. It's a free market, so the price will rise or fall according to demand.

Ah so there won#t be a market cap nice!
Pages:
Jump to: