Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 35. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
i love the idea of this being a waves dex coin.
it will definetely shine together with waves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
They will apply this altcoin to the game, which will be great and easy for gamers. I hope in the future Shadow Era game will be liked by everyone in the world and certainly this ICO project will be successful

Also I agree your opinion but someone knows on what exchange will be displayed ? Now also depends by exchange if it will be displayed on a popular exchange , it will have a much successful
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
A decentralized approach can solve most of the existing problems in the gaming industry. So, it may pave the way for new types of games and business models, like this. That's why for me this project looks really attractive. Especially when the team is so qualified.   

I can agree with this, plus I like the fact that unlike most ICO they are offering a game that is already complete. That means development can focus more on expansion.
They will apply this altcoin to the game, which will be great and easy for gamers. I hope in the future Shadow Era game will be liked by everyone in the world and certainly this ICO project will be successful
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
The other day I downloaded the game to try to play. Excellent game good interface. I liked it, I hope the project will be successful, good luck.

I downloaded the game.I like the game.It looks like a pretty solid game.My expectation is high
Activity: 364
A decentralized approach can solve most of the existing problems in the gaming industry. So, it may pave the way for new types of games and business models, like this. That's why for me this project looks really attractive. Especially when the team is so qualified.   

I can agree with this, plus I like the fact that unlike most ICO they are offering a game that is already complete. That means development can focus more on expansion.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
if there will be an option to buy directly from the dek operation/transaction will be very fast...
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Activity: 546
hearing on this thread a lot of people said this game is good, but i can not tried it because need to fast conection..
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Definitely, this game or project is worth millions and I believe we can see a great contribution when the ICO will start.
But anyway, where did you get that figure about 500K dollars marketcap? Haven't read that..

you can read in shadow token site, in there is explain detail price only 0.05 dollar, and total suply 10 million coin
this mean marketcap only 500k dollar http://shadowtoken.io/

This is the one thing i am looking for in icos. A room to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Graphics Shadow Era is one of the points of excellence in this game. Although this is just a card game, but visually this game has a perfect illustration that will please any role playing fan or card.
Shadow Era may have many competitors in the touch screen market, but this fun card game managed to make its name famous for its own ability.
Success for shadow era and success for this project.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256

Definitely, this game or project is worth millions and I believe we can see a great contribution when the ICO will start.
But anyway, where did you get that figure about 500K dollars marketcap? Haven't read that..

you can read in shadow token site, in there is explain detail price only 0.05 dollar, and total suply 10 million coin
this mean marketcap only 500k dollar http://shadowtoken.io/

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The other day I downloaded the game to try to play. Excellent game good interface. I liked it, I hope the project will be successful, good luck.
Activity: 532
I have played the game few times...  Nice looking card game. As they say many times before we need a full translations (russian for me). And maby some kind of tutorial in the beginning to attract more players.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
can I know why the price will rise quickly what is the reason behind it?

If the only thing you are interested in is the price it is better not to invest, the team cannot guarantee the price will raise quickly after the ICO, but for me the fundamentals behind this project is solid and it is very good to be part of something really great going forward
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
i wanted to download the game and play for free, and  really looks nice better than many other game, so i would like to say congratulations to dev team , i am sure i will buy coin i am ranning out of BTC but if i had some to invest , this would be my project fo sure!
Good luck guys
I would also buy this coin to help make the project more successful as I am sure this project will attract many participants, especially big investors around the world. I hope the project will develop successfully
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
can I know why the price will rise quickly what is the reason behind it?
Activity: 574
i wanted to download the game and play for free, and  really looks nice better than many other game, so i would like to say congratulations to dev team , i am sure i will buy coin i am ranning out of BTC but if i had some to invest , this would be my project fo sure!
Good luck guys
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Every day campaign participants are increasing, I also often see the shadow signature in the altcoin thread, I think this project will explode after the ICO is open, The campaign participants are also very enthusiastic in providing support to this project.. We wait for what happened after 1st August..  Wink
Hopefully this project a great success with satisfactory results Wink

Hopefully it does very well, i'm very positive that this coin will be popular soon after the ICO, and yes let's hope that this project will be very successfully with great results.
however, i didn't have much time to download the game, the game is too big, and my mobile datas is very slow and not enough, i hope i can download it soon, i am very excited to play this game.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I see a ton of interest for blockchain collector's items. Cards work really well. There are tons of really wealthy non-teenage collectors all over the world - MTG, Yugion, pokemon etc etc. Blockchain is perfect place for collections!
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Card games I've never been interested in, but for this beautiful art, I liked it.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: