Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 38. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
What will be the new features of the game/the system that the Inital Coin Offering will finance ?
This is also my question, what will be the new features of the game, after the ICO? I just hope there are new developers who can add new features on this game.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
During ICO there will be an opportunity to buy tokens via PayPal
I am sure there is no purchase via paypal. Only Crypto Waves, BTC and other AltCoin.

Buying with PayPal will be fantastic.
totally complicated.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
so the ico start on 1 august same day of  the probable hard fork of bitcoin there is a reason?

Buying with PayPal will be fantastic.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
I have to make a statement. I downloaded the ShadowEra game for Android and just loved it. I sure will want lots of ShadowTokens. This is a great game.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
so the ico start on 1 august same day of  the probable hard fork of bitcoin there is a reason?
ShadowToken using "Platform: Waves", So what's kind of problems? There's option to buy some token using WavesCoin but, you've to invest through bitcoin so possible you can using feature (easy buy) on website.

Bitcoin is the biggest currency but yes its largely irrelevant to a listing on waves. Anyway nearly everyone is in agreement on bitcoin for segwit so any bitcoin cash thing is going isn't going to matter for any purchase.

i think nothing problem about BIP91 on 1 Aug if u have waves/eth because i see on web,we can invest using BTC,ETH,WAVES or paypal

Its not the best time to start ico 1 Aug, many people have a fears about Bitcoin hardfork. for me its not a problem, but new crypto holders can be afraid to take part in Shadow Token ico.

hey relax
ico is not for 1 day right ?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
ShadowToken using "Platform: Waves", So what's kind of problems? There's option to buy some token using WavesCoin but, you've to invest through bitcoin so possible you can using feature (easy buy) on website.

Bitcoin is the biggest currency but yes its largely irrelevant to a listing on waves. Anyway nearly everyone is in agreement on bitcoin for segwit so any bitcoin cash thing is going isn't going to matter for any purchase.

i think nothing problem about BIP91 on 1 Aug if u have waves/eth because i see on web,we can invest using BTC,ETH,WAVES or paypal

Its not the best time to start ico 1 Aug, many people have a fears about Bitcoin hardfork. for me its not a problem, but new crypto holders can be afraid to take part in Shadow Token ico.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
What will be the new features of the game/the system that the Inital Coin Offering will finance ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol @ buying anything called shadow again.

liek someone trying to sell an ico or token with the DAO name on it.

YIKES, RUN
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
project looks great to me, the only think i am concerning about is the 1 th august ico start but i am sure dev team got some reason !

the 1 th august ico start
wow...this great project and i hope this project is success
it should be done by dev and also clear and good projects and be prepared on august 1 to launch and start a meaningful of the awesome projects
goodluck dev
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Does this work well?
If we see paypal often do suspen account
And I also do not have paypal

It's an option. And good one but I have some concerns as I mentioned before.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Does this work well?
If we see paypal often do suspen account
And I also do not have paypal
CUH
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If you add support for Turkish language in the game would be good . a lot of Turkish players.
Translations into other languages will occur without fail, this is just to be expected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
so the ico start on 1 august same day of  the probable hard fork of bitcoin there is a reason?

Hope ShadowToken won't face any problm with PayPal like refunds...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Just downloaded this to my phone, i need to practice

you mean you ALREADY HAVE PLAYED the game in your phone? is it already downloadable and playable?

Yes, you can get it on Android/iOS:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wulven.shadowera&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shadow-era-trading-card-game/id631262453?mt=8

Thank you for the links. I hope will start using the coins as soon as possible as the game looks crazy.
I dont think it will be a problem for the starting ICO, the Devs and team look promising about the venture. Thats what matters.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I am installing the game and I Click on the online store.
After the ICO, will it be possible to buy products in the store using shadow tokens?

Can we only install it on android or even on iOS? I have never tried it yet and would like to know more from people who have already done the installation.Thanks.

Yes, you can download it for iOS on the app store. As posted before:

Just downloaded this to my phone, i need to practice

you mean you ALREADY HAVE PLAYED the game in your phone? is it already downloadable and playable?

Yes, you can get it on Android/iOS:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wulven.shadowera&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shadow-era-trading-card-game/id631262453?mt=8
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Pages:
Jump to: