Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 37. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In regards to the PayPal "easy buy" method that will appear on our website, if you are a new customer (have not purchased with us before) then your tokens will be held for some time until we are sure the purchase is legitimate. It's intended for existing players of the game as an easy way to purchase tokens. For more experienced investors, you can just send BTC or ETH or Waves, or buy directly on the Waves DEX.

I am sorry to ask again!
But how is the distribution going to be capped if you are going to distribute the tokens via different pairs on DEX as sell walls??

There is no cap, we will maintain markets in different pairs and update regularly to minimize arbitrage. It's a free market, so the price will rise or fall according to demand.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i have a new question about paypal
u know , too many people hacked paypal account
so , i mean if paypal illegal account invested to shadow ICO
that same with money laundry right ?

in this case are the dev have solution for that.
maybe verification ownership of paypal account
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Only 4 days remaining for ICO
I am happy that i didn't lose my ETH coins in Btc-E ..
All now in my wallet and waiting for this amazing ICO to invest all.
Let the game begin Smiley

I assure you that when ICO takes place there will be a lot of investors buying because this is the hottest gaming platform that I know of. I hope in the future shadow tokens will be listed on the biggest exchanges, especially Bittrex
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Yes, you're lucky) Although eth on the purse btc-e without traffic, but it's not easier. Because the exchange is offline. But we will hope for the best.
Activity: 322
it should be done by dev and also clear and good projects and be prepared on august 1 to launch and start a meaningful of the awesome projects
goodluck dev
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Just downloaded this to my phone, i need to practice

you mean you ALREADY HAVE PLAYED the game in your phone? is it already downloadable and playable?
Can someone confirm this thing, if this is true? Because i want to try the game also and i want to experience some games that is related to cryptocurrency.

The game is available : no problem with that (Android confirmed, and probably IOS).

For the ICO : everybody here hope a big success. The big question is not really if ICO will be sent in 2 or 3 days, but how much will be ICO to pay the future improvments ?
:-).

thanks a lot for confirming this matter man.. im gonna try downloading the game. and see how this works. hope i will enjoy it, i'll update once i tried it.  

Update with what? lol...
The game has been out there for a while, plenty of reviews n stuff.
Activity: 490
I am sorry to ask again!
But how is the distribution going to be capped if you are going to distribute the tokens via different pairs on DEX as sell walls??
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Just downloaded this to my phone, i need to practice

you mean you ALREADY HAVE PLAYED the game in your phone? is it already downloadable and playable?
Can someone confirm this thing, if this is true? Because i want to try the game also and i want to experience some games that is related to cryptocurrency.

The game is available : no problem with that (Android confirmed, and probably IOS).

For the ICO : everybody here hope a big success. The big question is not really if ICO will be sent in 2 or 3 days, but how much will be ICO to pay the future improvments ?
:-).

thanks a lot for confirming this matter man.. im gonna try downloading the game. and see how this works. hope i will enjoy it, i'll update once i tried it.  
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
l want to ask shadow token price only 0.05 dollar
why market cap is very low, with price 0.05 dollar, and shadow token price only 0.05 dollar, market cap only 500k dollar

i think investor can very interest buy shadow token, solution total suply coin must incraese or shadow token price incraese

yeah for a game that has been downloaded by millions of user $500k is pretty cheap.
Definitely, this game or project is worth millions and I believe we can see a great contribution when the ICO will start.
But anyway, where did you get that figure about 500K dollars marketcap? Haven't read that..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
why market cap is very low, with price 0.05 dollar, and shadow token price only 0.05 dollar, market cap only 500k dollar

i think investor can very interest buy shadow token, solution total suply coin must incraese or shadow token price incraese

yeah for a game that has been downloaded by millions of user $500k is pretty cheap.
Activity: 868
Chainjoes.com

Activity: 436
Hi dev, i just don't understand, does the minimum purchase is 20euro? i just saw it on the site.
anyway it is good that we could also purchase using paypal. thanks dev
Yes, I also see it, it looks like the minimum buy price is 20 euros,
It is a pretty affordable price friend
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
project looks great to me, the only think i am concerning about is the 1 th august ico start but i am sure dev team got some reason !

the 1 th august ico start
wow...this great project and i hope this project is success
it should be done by dev and also clear and good projects and be prepared on august 1 to launch and start a meaningful of the awesome projects
goodluck dev

This indeed a great project and I think there will be no issue if the ico starts on August 1.
We should be all business as usual.  The team will surely make this happen as many awaits this.
Activity: 630
Hi dev, i just don't understand, does the minimum purchase is 20euro? i just saw it on the site.
anyway it is good that we could also purchase using paypal. thanks dev
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Great project, I've played the game, and I love it, I also like the bacground music, cool
I hope this project will continue to grow better and more and more interested, successful for shadow token
I also downloaded and played the game.I like the graphics of this game and background of the game. Will follow this game, Hope shadow token ICO will be success. best regards.
PinkB
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Great project, I've played the game, and I love it, I also like the bacground music, cool
I hope this project will continue to grow better and more and more interested, successful for shadow token
Activity: 924
where is that $20 deal for all foil cards I can't see it anymore. I bloody hope it's not over it better not be.
I want early rewards.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
What will be the new features of the game/the system that the Inital Coin Offering will finance ?
This is also my question, what will be the new features of the game, after the ICO? I just hope there are new developers who can add new features on this game.

Yes it needs some upgrades like its language.
Much better if it have many language to choose from so the gamers will easily get hook.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
During ICO there will be an opportunity to buy tokens via PayPal
I am sure there is no purchase via paypal. Only Crypto Waves, BTC and other AltCoin.

Buying with PayPal will be fantastic.
totally complicated.

See here: http://shadowtoken.io/ in Easy buy!

You may purchase tokens directly using PayPal. You must already have a Shadow Era account to use this option! Be sure to enter your Shadow Era player name during the checkout, so we know who the purchase is from.

http://shadowtoken.io/
Pages:
Jump to: