Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 68. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the project looks amazing, it would really peak the interests of all the gamers out there. I can see this project's success. Good luck to the team behind this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
This looks like a really good idea.
 The fact that there are already multiple millions of users who already create revenue there wont be any shortage of users wanting to use it.

Yes, you are right.
I think almost all gaming enthusiasts in this world are waiting for this.
This is a very brilliant idea, its user can play in Smartphone android or ios.
As the world is in our hands, so wherever we can play.
Yes this would be a successful for sure since there are many gaming users these days. I think it can attract more users as this can be installed in any software.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How are the Coins going to be sold on Waves? Like there are going to be several pairs:
Shadow : BTC
Shadow : Waves

And what happens to the coins which aren't solved and how the burning will occur Huh
Activity: 546
 The fact that there are already multiple millions of users who already create revenue there wont be any shortage of users wanting to use it.

Yes, you are right.
I think almost all gaming enthusiasts in this world are waiting for this.
This is a very brilliant idea, its user can play in Smartphone android or ios.
As the world is in our hands, so wherever we can play.
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
I've made my mathematics :-) :

4 Millions accounts created,
50% account activ, the 2 Millions accounts actives,
5% of these accounts spend only 5 $ par year, then
 5% of 2 millions = 100,000 accounts,
 $ 5 x 100,000 = $ 500,000

Not bad before ICO, and perhaps am I very low in my hypothesis...
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Sylon is not making french translation ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I think the best thing of this project will be waves based ico, it will be great for both sides.
yeah i agree with you, its  not mainstream. i think waves is good, because fee for wd is so cheap than ETH based platform.
waves its also have internal market , so we can buy or instantly from the wallet.
Activity: 630
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Excellent innovation for the future ....
I want to be translated into Indonesia, To facilitate the understanding of the information you provide
The job you're looking for right now is very full, look at ann threads!
All say "reserved trans" is this an easy job?
I like new things, one day I have to learn to be a translator.
And learn to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
I think the best thing of this project will be waves based ico, it will be great for both sides.
Is it like this? Reward calculation for signature campaign.

10,000,000 total tokens.
60% or 6,000,000 tokens available in initial sales.
So when all tokens are sold out.
5% or 300,000 tokens for bounties.
And 80% or 240,000 tokens for signature campaign.

Is my calculation correct?
Sorry if I'm wrong. Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Already working game with millions of players, its really great project. I think that it will bw good investments in ShadowTokens. Waiting for ico starts.
Yeah they already have tons of players and hope that the ICO start's asap can't wait for it,
I am pretty sure that this would be a huge success .
I know right. It would be a great success for this great project. I have a question. Are those token we will get in bounty is directed on waves? I'm not familiar on waves platform, so please give me some tips pls? In mew we need to create custom tho.

Your bounty token will be sent to your registered waves address, nothing to worry .
Activity: 350
Already working game with millions of players, its really great project. I think that it will bw good investments in ShadowTokens. Waiting for ico starts.
Yeah they already have tons of players and hope that the ICO start's asap can't wait for it,
I know right. It would be a great success for this great project. I have a question. Are those token we will get in bounty is directed on waves? I'm not familiar on waves platform, so please give me some tips pls? In mew we need to create custom tho.

waves based token will go directly to your wallet unlike MEW we need to add custom token info before we can see the token
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
I participated in a lot of projects but this one is a first for me !!

It will be thrilling !!!!  Grin Wink
I'm sure the ShadowToken will succeed and reach the specified target. I'm thinking of joining ICO  Grin

Good Luck! Wink
Activity: 896
I'm already interested in card games and shadow era is a good one for me because it's available in all the platforms for its users.

I love that idea. Good luck.

That's reason we are very supporting in this project, also it's the best way to make earn
some money with playing games. Good luck for you all and success forever for Shadow project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
How I love to see awesome games back with crypto currency. I have just seen the game. Such an amazing graphics and characters. I know this premium game will rank up in the Google play store in the next few days. Nice job admins.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Excellent innovation for the future ....
I want to be translated into Indonesia, To facilitate the understanding of the information you provide
I hope Indonesian translator Will make ANN thread faster and not use Google Translate
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi there, can i ask what is your soft cap? and how much is one token?
read the op, and did not find the answer. maybe i just missed it.

bumping this question.. no one tries to answer this, i think because the thread is being flood by posts since it is a requirement for the campaign. and it is so sad knowing that these posts or important questions like this can be hardly noticed .,.

At the start of the ICO on August 1st it will be listed on the Waves DEX with a starting market cap of $500k, so $0.05 per token. But it's a free market, the price will rise quickly with demand. Be ready! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: