Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG - page 72. (Read 51802 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 171
There is no problem in the bounty program if you have sylon behind the bounty. It makes the project interesting is based on waves platform
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Im gonna follow this campaign, I think this project has a potential because sylon is the one managing it. Therrefore i can see that this will be a success

I'm also happy for team chose Waves Platform over Ethereum.

Hope there won't be any problem with tokens purshasing by PayPal.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Im gonna follow this campaign, I think this project has a potential because sylon is the one managing it. Therrefore i can see that this will be a success
Activity: 868
I joined signature & avatar bounty campaign.
Hope we'll see successful ICO for everyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Will take part in the bounty. Hope the ICO will be successfull. I wish good luck to the team of this project. 
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
There's a lot of digital money to play. It's a good project, but can my account be involved in your bounty activities?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
I have just been accepted to the signature campaign of this attractive project. This is a very quick one. I hope this will also quickly attract gamers and investors alike. Good luck to this project!

By the way, I am not interested in translation jobs but why is the translation only offered to the Portuguese language? Are you not planning to attract some more nationals to this project?
Activity: 490
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Indeed the project is very interesting. Tried the game in practice and I really liked it. I think that to participate in ICO is by far the
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
Indeed, Sylon is great and it's been a pleasure working with him so far. Nothing but the best for ShadowToken!  Smiley

This is my first signature campaign . My friend recommend me to join ShadowToken. As what I have read, Sylon is a great campaign manager. I am looking forward to work under you Mr.Sylon. Hope this project will be successful. Goodluck for all of us here who support ICO and Shadow Smiley
Activity: 476
What do you think about the project? I have entered the bounty, but I have concerns about investment. What do you guys think? Is it worth investing to project ? I look at project's images it's  so beautifully and encouraging to invest Smiley I follow closely to sylon and  did not enter any projects that do not really earn. so i want to  enter ico for this reason, but I'm still not sure.

I think this is a good project. Multiplayer walking games on the android, PC, and MAC platforms are very interesting and will be a lot of people using them.
If you are hesitant to invest, I suggest you not to invest. But need to know this project is held by sylon, you know sylon? His project never fails. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
seems great, just joined signature camp...

good luck dev team.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
What do you think about the project? I have entered the bounty, but I have concerns about investment. What do you guys think? Is it worth investing to project ? I look at project's images it's  so beautifully and encouraging to invest Smiley I follow closely to sylon and  did not enter any projects that do not really earn. so i want to  enter ico for this reason, but I'm still not sure.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I played Shadows Era at the very beginning of game (now I don't play )... so I think I'm in... waiting for ICO  Grin
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I have to say, this project is quite interesting as I myself am into these kind of games. I hope to see this game in the android app too. Will surely support this campaign all throughout!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
A token based on a cards game :-).
Project is ambitious and I'm very curious about it.
Will see and promote it.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Feliciation to the whole team for this promising project.

Plus I'm a fan of these games !!

Good luck Team !!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I recommend you improve your visuals.It has to be better than the heartstone.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i see a good potential for this project.. thats why i have participated in the signature campaign.. now, i wanna know if they have escrow for the ico?

Would it make you feel better? Who would hold it that can be trusted? The 7 forum users he just proclaimed as "board of directors"?

There are no promises to fulfil from the person behind this. He is "selling the game to the community" as he says so himself. Yea right...
Activity: 644
The Android app is ready ? Or when it will be done .
Activity: 700
Very interesting project and would like to try this game myself. I personally think this would be successful aside from it being managed by Sylon, the project itself can attract a lot of people and its concept is nice. Looking forward for the success of this campaign too.
Pages:
Jump to: