Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How does the network provide investors with unique investment opportunities?
Activity: 70
Wow this seems a very big project. I don't think I have seen this before.
I'll start reading the white paper and report back.
Activity: 294
Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this
Activity: 84
I've been waiting for this. It was only a matter of time till some team saw that there isn't enough Blockchain in outer-space. I'm looking closely into this. Hope it's real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is fully based on the blockchain technology. It was created by a team of experienced developers and managers. It allows a fluent transfer of FIAT or any cryptocurrency from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world to your account. And I like it a lot!
Activity: 238
Hey. A promising project. The question arises! And the procedure KYC will be? Smiley
Activity: 112
Truely its mission, vision are so cool. I am imporessed this functions.
The greatest Idea I have ever seen ))  Shocked
The world needs New Technologies and Blockchain can Play a great role in it's development!
 liked the quote from series “Billions” .. “Lots of guys watch Bruce Lee movies. Doesn't mean you can do karate.” …. since then I dont warry much about competitors copying our initiatives etc
Activity: 47
Activity: 224
Hey. What is the most popular crypto currency in the world?
ethereum and bitcoin
What about bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an online cryptocurrency introduced in 2009. It is a decentralised currency, which means that it does not have a central issuing institution and is therefore independent from banks, institutions and governments. Nobody controls it and does not directly profit from it. It is virtually limitless since it is available in every place with an Internet connection or access to mobile telephony. You can send it instantly to any place on Earth without any intermediaries and banks, there are no limits and negligible fees. It is a currency based on mathematics and cryptography, thanks to which it is the safest currency in the world, due to the fact that it cannot be artificially printed, falsified or blocked. All Bitcoin transactions are open but the currency itself is anonymous just as well as the parties to the transaction.
What about Ethereum?
Ethereum is a blockchain technology-based platform for smart contracts and application development using a decentralised peer-to-peer network. This network of nodes created by users is called the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine). The token, which is also used as a means of payment is 1 Ether (1 ETH). Currently, after the split of the network, which was the result of a hard fork carried out in 2016 and the disagreement between all network users, we have two currencies: Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC).
Activity: 266
ethereum and bitcoin
What about bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an online cryptocurrency introduced in 2009. It is a decentralised currency, which means that it does not have a central issuing institution and is therefore independent from banks, institutions and governments. Nobody controls it and does not directly profit from it. It is virtually limitless since it is available in every place with an Internet connection or access to mobile telephony. You can send it instantly to any place on Earth without any intermediaries and banks, there are no limits and negligible fees. It is a currency based on mathematics and cryptography, thanks to which it is the safest currency in the world, due to the fact that it cannot be artificially printed, falsified or blocked. All Bitcoin transactions are open but the currency itself is anonymous just as well as the parties to the transaction.
What about Ethereum?
ethereum and bitcoin
What about bitcoin?
ethereum and bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: