Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The project is interesting. I join you. Good luck to the team. Wink Smiley
Activity: 224
What is the legal status of Sint?
Sint is a limited liability company (sp. z o.o.), with registered office in Poland.
 What is the legal status of Sint?
Is it possible to contribute using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or a bank transfer?
Yes, it is possible. If you are interested in such a contribution, please contact us via email.
Activity: 6
Very Interesting ICO. Looking forward to more information.
 Is it possible to contribute using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or a bank transfer?
Which exchanges will offer SIN token and when?
We are currently negotiating with the largest possible cryptocurrency exchanges. Due to the NDAs, we are unable to reveal any names before official listing announcement. Token trading will be available within two weeks after the ICO ends.
 Which exchanges will offer SIN token and when?
Hi!  Do I need to verify my identity to take part in Sint ICO?
Contributors who purchase SIN tokens worth more than 10 ETH will have to undergo the KYC process.
Hi!  Do I need to verify my identity to take part in Sint ICO?
Activity: 84
I wish that I could also join the project, just as as everyone says before that this is a good project. Still keep looking to know about this project better.
Activity: 70
Great project! I will join ico, I hope the project will succeed!
Activity: 196
It was created by a team of experienced developers and managers. It allows a fluent transfer of FIAT or any cryptocurrency from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world to your account. And I like it a lot!
Activity: 294
Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent?
I think I have found my lambo seed. =) The project is very admire, everything is looking just good, the team is already working
Activity: 112
Do you have a plan for applying for a legal license?
Do you have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?
I think this is still due to the fact that testing the platform and other software takes a long time to make the project as good as possible.
I check the pages of the project from time to time and see that everything is developing well. New investors will be gradually added!
The team seems to be fulfilled, there are developers, designers, lawyers and advisors. But I don’t exclude that they could hire some talented and interesting people
Pages:
Jump to: