Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀【ANN】【ICO】 SINT.GLOBAL | World's fastest Crypto & FIAT exchange 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
interesting idea. such projects I have not seen
copper member
Activity: 266
Proof  of Authentication post link
Facebook username:        rickysaini1997   
Facebook Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/yogesh7532
Tweetr user name:          @ritiksaini1997     
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/sainiyksaini1
Talygram usr name:      @ritik1997   
Talygram link:   https://t.me/ritik1997 

Activity: 86
 When will the tokens be credited to my wallet?
Activity: 224
Is there a bonus for token purchase?
Yes, there is a bonus on every purchase as below:
May 1-7 +30% tokens
May 8-14 +20% tokens
May 15-21 +10% tokens
Is there a bonus for token purchase?
Is there a minimum contribution?
The minimum contribution is set to 0.1 ETH.
What are the benefits of investing in SIN token?
Holders of SIN tokens will have an opportunity to make profits on the Sint Platform. Moreover, trading SIN tokens on the Sint Platform will be possible without any fees or commissions, giving the holders the ability to quickly exchange them into any other currency for free.
 What are the benefits of investing in SIN token?
Hey. What is it?
Sint is the first platform providing instant exchange transactions: Cryptocurrency to fiat and fiat to cryptocurrency.

It is based on the blockchain technology. It was created by a team of experienced developers and managers. It allows a fluent transfer of FIAT or any cryptocurrency from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world to your account.
It is very successful project in future! If the team does everything properly everyone will be satisfied
Will all the work be done within the team in the office? Or you going deliver some part of the work to outsource??
Activity: 112
Hashrental is an interesting and innovative and wonderful project. I believe, it will be great success of this year. I highly recommend this project.
A very unique concept and platform as SINT.Global is the first decentralized hashing power marketplace. This project will help a lot of people. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Activity: 70
Decent project with a good team. I will participate in the project and recommend my friends to invest here. Good luck with your work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do you have a product prototype or a beta version? Now investors do not want to invest only in idea.
Activity: 112
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Pages:
Jump to: