Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY - page 42. (Read 81073 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
BTC
Tokens Sold: 64 246 041

Hopefully the number of skincoin will continue to be sold.

Wow I think its a good sale though. What is the maximum token to be sell?
Hope more participants join the ico.

as of the moment, Tokens Sold: 65 675 637 already. and its still running for 19 days.
so given that remaining days, it will sold out for sure. lets just keep promoting them so that people will be encourage to invest.
I hope all the token will be sold before the end date of the ICo finish just keep promoting guys .
As what I can see with their team, I don't see any reason why they can't sold of their tokens.  Good luck in this project and I would support iit no matter what.
Yes we all support this ico of skincoin i have a question if they just reach their target funds this ico will end immediately or we have to wait until the ico ends in order to receive bounties and exchange in some market exchangers.?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
BTC

as of the moment, Tokens Sold: 65 675 637 already. and its still running for 19 days.
so given that remaining days, it will sold out for sure. lets just keep promoting them so that people will be encourage to invest.
I hope all the token will be sold before the end date of the ICo finish just keep promoting guys .
As what I can see with their team, I don't see any reason why they can't sold of their tokens.  Good luck in this project and I would support iit no matter what.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
BTC

well the target funds is about to reach this ico will be success absolutely and i hope this coin will put in the bittrex or poliniex exchangers, so that they will hit the top volume their because it is a success ico Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I just heard from a reliable source that Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby of BLF fame are the true people behind Skincoin. I only wish I would've gotten to this thread quicker.

Read this if you're not up to speed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jeff-ownby-is-vp-of-bfl-or-who-is-jeffrey-ownby-274997
If true, this is the Kiss of Death for this project.

How are those two not in jail already, anyways?

Combined, them two over the past decades have fleeced nearly U$100M, with to date Sonny having had to pay ONLY U$100 in fines. The recent big fine incurred over the BFL fiasco was zeroed out due to the inability to pay, with the same true for Judy Drake's fine.
Thanks for the information his detective Gleb,do you think this project can be said successful

Do share via facebook and twitter to attract investors in this project
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Activity: 504
Reached over 8723 ETH $2,301,034.55 (@ $263.78/ETH)

https://etherscan.io/address/0x422Adcf787E49dD93CE10A583655c212e00d42ce

yeah very nice result so far and keep growing and now already 8754 eth collected, i hope more investor will join on skin project

YES, but dont you think the progress is slow? i just really hope that although the progress is slow, by the end of the ico, all tokens must be sold out.

Not too slow, It is just normal. Maybe you are always seen an ICO that always sold out on the first day like Primal base, Status and SONM. Skin ICO still have many time and let's just wait for the result at the end of the ICO. Many ICO are now finished maybe this will made skin coin ICO stand out.

yes mate, maybe im just a bit of used to tokens who are just sold out in the first 3 days of the ico. but im positive that they will be sold out all of their tokens.
Activity: 308

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Another ICO that's competing directly with SkinCoin: https://unikoingold.com/

And this one has some pretty big names behind it. The E-Sports betting sector is prime for crypto disruption, but things are definitely getting crowded.
hmm.. its same on e-sport industry? but i think skincoin will be the best. they have a good team and great roadmap. so let see the ICO running Grin

Plus skincoin is focusing primarily on skins trades first of all before going for the betting sector as far as I understand so they have opportunities in both sectors.
I really like to see how this project will end,
But I am pretty sure that it would be great looking forward to use the site to bet in some online games specially DOTA 2 and LOL,
Activity: 364

And this one has some pretty big names behind it. The E-Sports betting sector is prime for crypto disruption, but things are definitely getting crowded.
hmm.. its same on e-sport industry? but i think skincoin will be the best. they have a good team and great roadmap. so let see the ICO running Grin

Plus skincoin is focusing primarily on skins trades first of all before going for the betting sector as far as I understand so they have opportunities in both sectors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
yes, my mistake, but they got all, ETH and skincoins, and don't want send them to me?why not? one of them is mine
their action say what team they really are, they are just interested in the money, no in the real development of the coin and the people who participates in the ICO
i spend 10k $ on them, and nobody of their team tell me nothing, andIgor don`t answer my messages
Yes i can feel you man, but, they specify that if you send from a exchange there's no way to fix that.
Smart contract is a  contract, so they cannot provide you  "free tokens", since the tokens by your polo transaction has been assigned to "unreachable-polo-address".
I think that you've a big problem, but not with the skincoin team ^^
Yes you are right if he send eth through polo or other exchange, smart contract can not exchange / send back token
I caught and suspected he was asking if the eth he had sent could return to him in the form of eth instead of token, probably like that
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I just heard from a reliable source that Sonny Vleisides and Jeff Ownby of BLF fame are the true people behind Skincoin. I only wish I would've gotten to this thread quicker.

Read this if you're not up to speed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jeff-ownby-is-vp-of-bfl-or-who-is-jeffrey-ownby-274997

Combined, them two over the past decades have fleeced nearly U$100M, with to date Sonny having had to pay ONLY U$100 in fines. The recent big fine incurred over the BFL fiasco was zeroed out due to the inability to pay, with the same true for Judy Drake's fine.
Activity: 353
Exchanger OTC since 2014
yes, my mistake, but they got all, ETH and skincoins, and don't want send them to me?why not? one of them is mine
their action say what team they really are, they are just interested in the money, no in the real development of the coin and the people who participates in the ICO
i spend 10k $ on them, and nobody of their team tell me nothing, andIgor don`t answer my messages
Yes i can feel you man, but, they specify that if you send from a exchange there's no way to fix that.
Smart contract is a  contract, so they cannot provide you  "free tokens", since the tokens by your polo transaction has been assigned to "unreachable-polo-address".
I think that you've a big problem, but not with the skincoin team ^^
Activity: 353
Exchanger OTC since 2014
I want to buy some skincoin,
but there is a error : Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]

the setting in my wallet (ledger nano s)are :

gas limit  21000 gas
gas price 0.000000021 eth

is this not enough?

Dude is explained everywhere. Lol.
200000 gas.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I want to buy some skincoin,
but there is a error : Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]

the setting in my wallet (ledger nano s)are :

gas limit  21000 gas
gas price 0.000000021 eth

is this not enough?
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 26

hello campaign manager and dev,, i would like to ask if the spreadsheet's stakes is updated yet? i just see the new participants get accepted but the adding of weekly stakes didn't, when will you update the stakes of spreadsheet?
hey guys this is thread for bounty
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1956510
Just wait guys, spreadsheet always update 1x 1 week
Thank you for this answer this help me a lot.
Activity: 26

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I track the fundraising every day and really glad with the progress. People continiue to contribute more eth and the dev team keeps ansering questions in slack, good job!
Pages:
Jump to: